Membership Expired

RHINO

Hello i am Rhino TK8481 from Rancor Hunters Garrison. I am a FISD member. Just

I have this problem. I check the 501st international and say that i am Expired from FISD. And i dont know why. Can anybody help please.

Thanks so much

Have you logged into the forums in the past year? If not that may be why. One of the requirements to retain detachment membership is to visit (log in) to the forums once a year.

• Like 1

For this year the Legion web team is handling all the syncs (detachment affiliation.  You can contact the legion web team via email lwm@501st.com

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 8:18 PM, Harbinger said:

Have you logged into the forums in the past year? If not that may be why. One of the requirements to retain detachment membership is to visit (log in) to the forums once a year.

that was the case, I spend at least once a month

• Like 1

You can also contact our DL Paul "Daetrin" he may be able to manually add you back to the roster.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 3:55 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

You can also contact our DL Paul "Daetrin" he may be able to manually add you back to the roster.

My brother. I sent a Message to Daetrin and say that he doesnt receive messages.  What dou you recomend.

On 2/7/2019 at 2:49 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

For this year the Legion web team is handling all the syncs (detachment affiliation.  You can contact the legion web team via email lwm@501st.com

I sent message to Paul Daetrin . And doesent receive messages. Any suggestion ?

On 2/7/2019 at 1:18 PM, Harbinger said:

Had some troubles last year to log in. But i want to restore my status detachment . Any suggestions ?

3 hours ago, RHINO said:

I sent message to Paul Daetrin . And doesent receive messages. Any suggestion ?

Some info in this thread, post question there and include  @Daetrin

3 hours ago, RHINO said:

Had some troubles last year to log in. But i want to restore my status detachment . Any suggestions ?

I would go with what the LWM said:

Hello.  You will need to log into your account on the FISD forums.  Ops states that to maintain Detachment affiliation, you must log into the Detachment's forum at least once a year.  

Webteam will be running a sync prior to voting start, so please do log in there as soon as you can.

~C

If you still have issues once voting starts see above post. ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TK 7448 said:

Always the same problem and still no reply from the mail 

Thanks

I'd suggest resending the email to the LWM and also include the election committee elections@501st.com

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TK 7448 said:

Always the same problem :

Detachment Affiliation(s): First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (Expired)

Thanks

You could try contacting legion web master and ask for it to be manually updated, Cari via email: lwm@501st.com

23 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:
You could try contacting legion web master and ask for it to be manually updated, Cari via email: lwm@501st.com

Done this day

and it's back in order

Thanks

Edited by TK 7448