TK-82666 - Star Wars Empire Strikes Back in Concert

WhiteWalker

Back at the concert hall and things were a bit more challenging this time.

In honor of the film, it was as cold as Hoth outside and we TK's had to work together to stay warm.

980641679fd9fd2ed08d7a5aec26be68.jpg

And since we're in the midst of an Imperial Government shutdown, I had to work a side gig while I was there to earn a few credits.

5df6144b2398279d5b6daa54829aed6f.jpg

At the end of the night it was just me and my thoughts.  I really did have friends on that Death Star.

37d21cd9e5b94dc85c197154b39182f5.jpg

• Like 3

Cold as Hoth indeed!  (Well, for us central Floridians at least).  Anything below 60 and we start layering out undersuits, lol.  Nice job, Mike, and I especially like the TSA pic!

7K3Zzyj.jpg?1

• Like 1

Cold as Hoth indeed!  (Well, for us central Floridians at least).  Anything below 60 and we start layering out undersuits, lol.  Nice job, Mike, and I especially like the TSA pic!

7K3Zzyj.jpg?1&key=0cfb04c3f7bdb8fad5bc1f31b3e51044fb33a6c16e07f93289660f82addba8f3

Yup! I learned a couple years ago that our Florida undersuits are designed to keep us cool, not warm! Everyone else trooping with us raving about how comfortable it was outside, while David and I were basically out there in our underwear and thin plastic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great work, I have a thermal undersuit I wear under my compression suit for those chillier than normal troops, yes even though we are going through another week with 38deg C days it still can get cold at times

• Like 1

Fantastic work and some fun photos too.  Did you manage to catch the show afterwards?

Indeed we did, they hooked us all up with tickets to come and watch the show after we changed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1