I became a member as i currently have an FO Stormtrooper build preordered from Anovos. i seriously cannot wait to become part of the 501st! i joined this site to get better aquantied on how to build, trim, and customize, as well as hopefully buy from other printers different sets of armor, and accessories. i look forward to reading everyones tips and posts!

Hello and welcome aboard, some great build threads on this forum for reference and helpful info, hope to see you post your build, good luck

Welcome, lots of us patiently waiting for Anovos kits (me included!), looking forward to your build.

Welcome to the FISD. 

Welcome aboard, you are certainly in the right place and we eagerly await you Big brown box day.

Welcome to the one and only place for Stormtroopers. ;)

Once you get your BBB you could start a build thread to receive tipps and advices.

Enjoy your TK journey.

Welcome to the FISD, Jarred!  Check out the build section for FO stormtroopers and take some time to read through the builds.  There are also some great tutorials in the "How To" section.  Here's hoping BBB day isn't too much of a wait.  Good luck with the build!

Welcome and congratulations on BBB Day!  Check out those build threads- they will be of invaluable help for your own build!

Welcome to FISD!

Welcome aboard Jarred! I am a member of Bast Alpha Garrison in Louisiana, but I make it over to Alabama to troop a few times a year. I hope to run into you. :salute: