Posterior (Butt) Plate pain, or pain in the @$$ Plate

Could you post a photo of your side and back to get an idea of how much room you have. I'm a little taller so have a little more room in between armor sections so I don't waddle ;) 

xQefWfI.jpg

JI9Ncmx.jpg

I'm almost wondering if I cut the Cod shorter and trim some off ab to bring it closer up will resolve this, I have like an inch or so clearance between strap and body (Or strap to taint clearance :laugh1:)

You don't need that much return edge there, you could trim some away

DSC02567.jpg

Doesn't look like you can come up any further at the back, not without cutting the back or kidney plates.

I'd almost say I could get away with cutting the bottom edge off and moving the snaps up

Oh wow, yeah looking at that pic I'm definitely going to be able to get away with trimming it down and moving the snaps 

Edited by James Whitley

Is it the actual bottom edge digging in or the sides before the edge though? Even if you did trim it you could still shape the sides so it appears standard in appearance.

44 minutes ago, James Whitley said:

E7b0qkI.jpg

Here's what I'm thinking of doing, and then taking 1" off the Cod as I am only 5'5"

This area is perfectly fine to remove if needed

• Like 1

If you're still having waddle issues, you may need to trim some of the sides of the cod to narrow things up a bit. 

From your side view, it looks as if your cod is a little low (*giggle* as I write that...).  That can impact walking comfortably.  You may also consider bringing the cod up a bit.  You'd be surprised at how much more mobility you have when that cod isn't hanging around so low!  :laugh1:

I would try to at least keep the same looking shape even if you trim off an inch, trimming the sides will allow it to look standard as well as give you a little more wiggle room.