Saberforge E-12 Blaster

I've not heard of them, but ouch, a little pricey. There are quite a few areas which seem a little off on the blaster, if you are into custom sounds the electronics isn't bad,  I'd suggest researching a little more

https://saberforge.com/products/blaster

shot6_1024x1024.jpg?v=1545863608

• 2 years later...

Having had to move it on mine for Centurion, I also notice right away that the scope and counter are too far back. The scope back foot/mount should be more above the swivel point for the folding stock. His scope front is also upside-down, it should be low down instead of at the top.  He is also missing a T-track on the right side, but probably left it off to match the left (where the bayonet lug means there wasn't one on the original E-11's) and to show off the light more. So strange to get most of the details looking great, but to miss a few key details.

• 1 month later...

Isn't that the SMG Airsoft grip? It doesn't have the airsoft gearbox up by the trigger, but the whole trigger group assembly appears to be off. It also appears to have the airsoft bolt. To me it looks like a fun blaster, but there's mixed elements of an E-11 and E-11b (Rogue One) blaster. Maybe calling it an E-12 is appropriate. Again, fun blaster to own, but probably not the right choice for submission.

61969-2.jpg

I would say with a fair degree of confidence that that is the S&T Airsoft gun that they sell under part number (AEG-ST-AEG-68) as a "completed" E-11-style blaster, with electronics added instead of shooting BBs. For the Rogue One studio guns, to the best of my knowledge, they used the Airsoft rifle as the base Sterling, but had mostly resin Doopy-Doos and SDS accessories added to them, not the ones included on the completed S&T "E-11". Cool, and could be modified to be a Rogue One/New Generation style blaster without too much effort, but only good for approval if that's your intent and the costume you'd use it with.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TheRascalKing said:

I would say with a fair degree of confidence that that is the S&T Airsoft gun that they sell under part number (AEG-ST-AEG-68) as a "completed" E-11-style blaster, with electronics added instead of shooting BBs.

Justin,
I think you nailed it. Here's the one I was thinking about with the larger airsoft gearbox and trigger group assembly:
2AbOXwF.gif

Also, after looking at the Saberforge website, I see what they did. They're offering their nonfunctioning (initiate tier) model for $399; with electronics it's just under $800. I wish the Initiate tier was a little less though, the S&T variant is actually cheaper and is a fully functional airsoft rifle; a function we actually don't need. Regardless, the electronics are pretty cool, but still some modifications needed for ROTK approval.   

• Like 1

On 4/20/2021 at 9:56 PM, YaY Pizza said:

Anyone know where to get a set of accurate T tracks? What are they originally supposed to be from?

If you want the sourced T Tracks for a Rogue One style E-11, they supposedly came form here: https://www.tubewaysales.com/cat/plastic-trims-and-miscellaneous-items/plastic-insert-and-t-track/

If you have a 3D printer, you can print your own. I have posted my designs for these based on the sourced T Tracks: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4826975

I also have some other 3D parts specifically for the R1 E-11.