YourScout

HWT Scout pistol

Has this ever been brought up? 

fb8a5bd648c904a93e890daa36fa9433.png
https://gyazo.com/fb8a5bd648c904a93e890daa36fa9433

Could we add the EC-17 to the optional blasters section? Since it was used as a skin for the SE-14 in the game

Though technically it would be a ST-1 https://battlefront.fandom.com/wiki/ST-1_Blaster_Pistol

Edited by YourScout

Wow.  I guess it's canon, but that should officially be known as the "sad pistol" for a HEAVY weapons trooper! LOL

Interesting, is this an actual issued weapon for this character or something that can be used by any character? I'm not game savvy so thought I'd ask ;) 

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Interesting, is this an actual issued weapon for this character or something that can be used by any character? I'm not game savvy so thought I'd ask ;) 

All Imperial units use this sidearm, except the Imperial Officer, who has a Sonic pistol, which is the same skin, and the Imperial Engineer, who just has a fusion cutter and a shotgun.

The EC-17 is in the Xbox and PC versions of the game, but the playstation 2 version has the SE-14

shockpistol2.png

stormpistol.png

scoutpistol.png

a343233afbf1010aa3184426ac1109e9.png

1bb4b6b5e54b723dbb22bed045ba41b9.png

Edited by YourScout
  • Like 1

The HWT in the game only uses the pistol and the rocket launcher.  All the other weapons are CRL shenanigans ;)

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 3:11 AM, Alay said:

The HWT in the game only uses the pistol and the rocket launcher.  All the other weapons are CRL shenanigans ;)

Oh also, there is also the Imperial Marine, which is identical to the HWT, but also has an E11