The differences.

Hi folks!

Having first decided to go with ROTJ, my son decided he wanted to be a Jawa, so for the sake of continuity, I’ve decided on a slight change of direction, and want to put together ANH stormie armour, which is more appealing anyway, for largely sentimental reasons. I’ve been told on another forum that there are differences from film to film (I’m talking original trilogy), but these differences weren’t explained, and while YouTube is rich with “Stormtrooper type” vids, none i can find go into any detail, apart from one, which briefly explains the differences in the helmets, and how they developed.

Can someone please explain to me the differences? I presume it’s small details, but I’d like to know.

Thanks.

//adrian 

Hi Adrian!  The differences can all be found here in the 501st Costume Reference Library (CRL):  http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

Big differences in the armor and details, head to the CRL's as Joseph suggested, also have a look through some of the different build thread sections.

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020