Cute pic during my first big group troop

rzill

Hello fellow Imperials!  I'm a relatively newly approved member, and with December being a quiet month, I was finally able to do two troops this month.  Last weekend was my first major group troop at USA Hockey Night in Plymouth, MI.  Here is what made my night so special!!  This is from their Facebook page...  xdkhCWr.jpg

• Like 6

Congratulations trooper, well done, if you haven’t done so and you are approved you can request member access here 

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:30 AM, rzill said:

Hello fellow Imperials!  I'm a relatively newly approved member, and with December being a quiet month, I was finally able to do two troops this month. 

Hi mate I noticed you still don't have Stormtrooper access on the forum, have you requested higher access yet?, if you haven’t the thread is here

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 3:07 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Hi mate I noticed you still don't have Stormtrooper access on the forum, have you requested higher access yet?, if you haven’t the thread is here

I think I am on the one you are referring to, yes.  I've not been as active lately, since it's been very busy at school, and my activity has been designated to my local garrison since I'm involved in trooping almost every week through February - including EC-ing a hospital visit.  Thanks for your concern!  :)