E-11 blaster question

DarthCat

I hope this is allowed. If not, feel free to delete. I'm currently working on an ANH Stunt. I need to buy my E-11 blaster. I know that Hyperfirm has been having issues & I was wondering if anyone could give me approvable recommendations of where to buy one from? I'd like to order from the US if possible. Thanks.

HFx Productions (the company that made Hyperfirm) is indeed closed down. 

There is a new company that makes very similar blasters, with even better detail, but their shop is closed until July, last I heard, as the owner is working a job in another state for a time.  Praetorian Blasters is that company, and you can reach them via their Facebook page, but again, you're not going to be able to get anything from them in the short term.

Blasters are not technically required for approval (although I know everyone wants one).  Depending on what you're looking for, there are certainly options, though.  There are a number of places that will 3D print models for you, as well.  There are full metal kits (which might be heavy for trooping), and resin kits such as DoopyDoos (I'm not a fan of trooping with resin due it's fragility, but there are people who use them anyway).

I have a DoopyDoos Blaster. Very functional, but takes some work putting them together. Not sure if they are doing any runs. The turn-around time is a few months (from my memory) You can find them here: 

https://www.doopydoos.com/stormtrooper-e-11-complete-anh-e-11-blaster-kit-offer-2685-p.asp

To avoid the turn-around time from DoopyDoo's you can also get their full resin kit from me. I always have some in stock (only opened for an inventory check, so I guarantee no missing parts).

This would make even more sense, in case you want to use the opportunity and grab a Completion Set, optionally with finished scope rail and/or Hengstler counter.

Hm, sounds like an advertisement, but I just wanted you to know your blaster options. And resin is not that bad for trooping, most TKs I know are using resin blasters.

• Like 2

I put in an order for a Hyperfirm before they started shutting down. I was referred to another company, the one Kalani metioned, and placed an order with them. The whole purchase was excellent. Communication was great, and they delivered a beautiful product. I'd definitely recommend them. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...