TK-21523 Requesting ANH Centurion Status (AM) [428]

These photos are the same from my EIB submission. I have not gotten to the suggestions yet as I have been busy working on other costumes, and life got in the way. but everything for Centurion should be here. I will say that I will be doing the "extra push" to the things suggested in the EIB submission, but don't feel they will keep me from L3.

Name: Jordan 

Garrison/Squad: Star/Imperial Rough Riders

TK-21523

• Armor = AM
  • Helmet= AM
  • Blaster= E-11 Hyperfirm

Optional

• Height = 6'1"
  • Weight = 215
  • Boots = TK Boots
  • Canvas belt = unknown (Second hand)
  • Hand Plates = Justjoseph63
  • Electronics= Voice Electronics Maker
  • Neck Seal = Darman's Props
  • Holster = Unknown (second hand)

Here we go! 

UIp9rGy.jpg
w1YAptd.jpg
cOJ0vGW.jpg
WK8b2Rq.jpg
gH4WE12.jpg
bTmgaiC.jpg
FWNhs3K.jpg
Aa1Dcyq.jpg
6zzbJdJ.jpg
phPiCmv.jpg
ZqBlLIw.jpg
Fj1JAnD.jpg
gXt6MEg.jpg
TGcq7J6.jpg
I9vDNOy.jpg
mg1Om0u.jpg
1ZMA22N.jpg
j7na9E6.jpg
W7enzL4.jpg
my3nZEv.jpg
gtfS7A0.jpg
1O9t8Mr.jpg
6sVsSuj.jpg
6IgiFis.jpg
loWb62K.jpg
XsL86Jc.jpg
75VXYuY.jpg
kTqMlJw.jpg
xgaRbix.jpg
2BdwT11.jpg
MTKGkHa.jpg
ZevRfwD.jpg
KP2mr6b.jpg
KnBBEpT.jpg
gBLHtLO.jpg
wX9cbO8.jpg

wjlVEpf.jpg

Edited by Commander Gree
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again Jordan and thanks again for your patience - let´s get you approved shall we!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements 

All the required submission photos are present and thanks to Tonys leg-work during your EIB application all that´s left for me to do is to congratulate you and welcome you to Centurion rank:salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.  

It´s tradition for the D.O to see an applicant all the way but as Tony has stepped down he asked me to finish this off. And as you used the same photos I chose to include Tonys suggestions so I´m sure this will be the quickest review I will ever make. I hope you heed his word because if you do, that will make a fine set of armor into a briliant one:duim:

Starting at your helmet, the outer edge line on the ear rank bar does not match the tears and traps. We're suggesting you thicken them up a bit.

helmet%202.jpg  

Reference photo

gallery_12157_13_296927-crop.jpg

Next up, shoulder bell gap. We generally like to see minimal gap between the shoulder bells and the chest and back plates. Though your gap is minor the difference between the front and back views is what caught our attention. We're suggesting you remove as much gap as possible or at minimum even out the front and back. 

UIp9rGy2.jpgbTmgaiC2.jpg

Reference photo

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

Bicep to forearm gap. Being you're a tall trooper we take that into consideration. Our suggestion is if possible lower your bicep even further to help reduce the gap between the two armor sections. 

forearm.jpg

Reference photo

88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

Hand plate gap. Not sure how your hand plates are secured to your rubber gloves but they appear to be either too far forward or not very secure. We're recommending you reposition the guards, re-secure or both.

guard.jpg 

Reference photo

blaster2.jpg

Holster attachment, though the holster can be attached by snaps as you have it, rivets or Chicago screws are considered more accurate.

holster.jpg

Reference photos

belt%202.jpgBelt%20holster%20attachment.jpg

And finally dropping down to the thigh ammo pack. The rear upper corners should be squared vs rounded. 

Thigh%20ammo.jpg

I know this isn't the best reference photo but you get the idea.

THigh%20ammo%20cut.jpg

That`s it! Again congratulations on a succeseful Centurion Application Jordan:salute:

Now head on out and make the Empire and yourself proud as a Centurion:duim:

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-21523 Requesting ANH Centurion Status (AM) [428]
  • 2 weeks later...