TK-24576 Requesting ANH-Stunt EIB Status (RS) [886]

HSM76

Name: Sven Müller

Forum name: HSM76

Legion ID: 24576

Armor maker: RS Prop Masters

Helmet maker: RS Prop Prop MastersArmour Maker: RS Prop Masters
Helmet Maker RS Prop Masters

Blaster: Real Sterling, real Scope, real Henstler, PlayfullWolfCub cylinders.

Height: 185cm (roughly 6‘1“)
Weight: 75kg (165 pound)
Boots: imperial Boots
Belt: RS Prop Masters
Electronics: Ukswraths Hearing aid, Troopacoola Fan system.
Neck seal: Burbench Designs
Holster: Imperial Supply Depot

Build thread:

gZx50xA.jpg

1tach6X.jpg

o2POdzO.jpg

zWL7wST.jpg

xrpXoCV.jpg

AW7Xjgd.jpg

se1lgHM.jpg

7bg8sQg.jpg

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e3ec46623a5bc149http://i.imgur.com/aO5W0j2.jpg[/IMG

rCVbxWk.jpg

Cnhfo4V.jpg

2GnrEAI.jpg

967L3WU.jpg

DEYHHLV.jpg

OOm8iTB.jpg

ueVhScg.jpg

WcHi7gm.jpg

98EfBAU.jpg

8Vcr5QH.jpg

uHPRo60.jpg

hA82hEu.jpg

toKv2Sw.jpg

cg1Lgrx.jpg

pciqzML.jpg

XBhhl8v.jpg

oqaePLW.jpg

In the pictures above the is tape on the outside of the Chicago Screws holding the holster, please disregard this, it is off as you see here:

fSMwSlb.jpg

Iju2iTt.jpg

5wHIRCy.jpg

JZqNsSp.jpg

Edited by HSM76
  • Like 1

Hi, Sven, and thank you for your submission!  One of us will be with you shortly, but in the meantime can you post up a photo of your ab details?  Thanks!

Nice work, a couple of things you could address next time you are kitting up is you have a large area of glove showing, you may want to drop those forearms a little to reduce this.

There is some overlap of your ab over the back plate on the side photos, also on the other side your rivets aren't aligning.

You could also drop your thighs a little, they appear to be just touching on the back photo, will help when walking to have a little more of a gap there, will also reduce the large area of black at the back of your knees.

The bottom blue button on the large ab plate seems to have a lot more paint on it comparted to others, I'd suggest removing a little of the paint.

wNmnRcI.jpg

Nice work, good luck with approval

• Like 1

Hey Sven thanks for your submission, before we get started we have a quick question. In your suited up photos and one of the stand alone photos the waist belt appears to be patched at the holster mounts (behind the Chicago screws) however, there's one photo with the belt shown by itself that is not patched. Is the belt patched or has that been fixed?

Also, can post a photo of the thigh ammo belt connections inside and out please.

Hi Tony, the waist belt had tape on it to prevent the Chicago screws from scratching up the armour, the pictures without it are the normal case. For some reason I also taped it on the front. Beats me why I did it. So, in conclusion, the detail pictures of the holster fastening is as it is.

Here is the picture of the knee ammo belt:

0YXWv2X.jpg

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-24576 Requesting ANH-Stunt EIB Status (RS) [886]

Hey Sven, thanks for your patience and your EIB application.  
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
It appears all the required submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays and the required components for L2. The DO crew would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry :salute:.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a few minor areas to go over so let's get to it. Taking a look at your helmet first, The right ear upper and lower mounting screws should align with the trailing edge of the trap. If you can pull this angle off without damaging your helmet or expose any pre-existing screw holes we're suggesting you make the correction.

ear.jpg

Reference photo

helmet%20right%20ear.jpg

Next, there should be minor return edge material at the eye sockets. Please remove as needed. 

eye%20flashing.jpg

eye%20flashing%202.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_13_132241-crop_1.jpg

gallery_12157_13_296927-crop_1.jpg

Moving down to the arms. Given your height this area can be difficult to balance out the spacing between arm sections. We feel there's too much of a gap between the forearms and hand plates. To resolve this we're suggesting you drop the biceps minimum of 1/2"+(13mm). This should reduce the gap in question.

arms.jpg

Reference photo

584471787_fullfront.jpg.fd77e565cf07b686d1b989a91c6c856a.jpg

Same situation with the legs but near the knees. We're suggesting you drop the thighs and raise the shins a bit. The goal would be to reduce the gap by a 1/2" (or so.  

legs.jpg

Reference photo

584471787_fullfront.jpg.fd77e565cf07b686d1b989a91c6c856a.jpg

Moving back up a bit, as mentioned by your fellow trooper the tops of the Ab and Kidney plates should be aligned. Adjusting the connection straps should resolve this. 

left%20ab.jpg

Reference photo

cool%20pic-crop2b_1.jpg

The lower blue button size on the large Ab plate is a bit larger than we expect to see at this level, but by no means a deal breaker.

ab%20button%202.jpg

Reference photo

906acc29-a41a-4d5a-bbcd-aa1394aa5159.jpg

And lastly the DO crew feels your waist belt could us a little hair cut, at least to remove some of the longer loose threads ;)

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. The only area in question, and we're certain you probably didn't even know it but the right side shoulder cover strap appears to be missing. Just make sure it's there at Centurion if you choose to apply (that means take new photos). That's it, congratulations again, great job :jc_doublethumbup: 

• Like 1

First of all: Thank you very much! I'm already working on most of the issues. Strapping of torso and arms is in work. Abdomen Button is in work.

The right ear is pulled into a slanting position  as much as possible.

@ukswrath, will this be a problem for centurion if I can't angle it any more?

What do you mean by "the right shoulder cover strap is missing"? Both straps are in place and visible on the pictures, or don't I quite get what you mean?

1 hour ago, HSM76 said:

What do you mean by "the right shoulder cover strap is missing"? Both straps are in place and visible on the pictures, or don't I quite get what you mean?

First, congrats, Sven!  The strap Tony is referring to is the elastic band that holds down your shoulder strap to the back plate.  It should be in a position where it overlaps the tab on the top of the back plate in the area seen below.  

bIA7qO8.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

First, congrats, Sven!  The strap Tony is referring to is the elastic band that holds down your shoulder strap to the back plate.  It should be in a position where it overlaps the tab on the top of the back plate in the area seen below.  

bIA7qO8.jpg

Ahhh okay, the elastics, now I get it, they are there but might have slipped a bit to the front. Have to look into that. Thanks you!

Just now, justjoseph63 said:

No worries, brother.  See you at Centurion next!

That's the goal :smiley-sw013:

Some tweaks to the strapping already in work. The helmet issues are a source of quite a headache now :explodingemotie:

10 hours ago, HSM76 said:

@ukswrath, will this be a problem for centurion if I can't angle it any more?

L3 ear no. We just want you looking your best ;)

Looks like Joseph has the shoulder plate "elastic" covered, sorry for the confusion.  

2 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

L3 ear no. We just want you looking your best ;)

Looks like Joseph has the shoulder plate "elastic" covered, sorry for the confusion.  

Thanks for the answer, the ear on the helmet will be a real problem I already pulled it into more of an angle, any more will probably need a new cap and probably ear...

How about the eyes, will that be a problem?

The helmet will be rather time-consuming to fix. I'd like to put it off for a bit, if possible.

3 hours ago, HSM76 said:

@ukswrath: how about the eyes, will they be needed for L3?

The only areas required are those listed under the "Centurion Suggestions" section however, Centurion is the elite, the top of the scale, closest to accuracy without getting into prop replication. At this level we want every trooper to look their very best. That said, the accuracy of your armor is ultimately up to you :duim:

• Like 1

Great, thank you! I will do as much as I can, to get the Helmet more accurate, but as stated above it will be some work, to correct the eyes. I need to remove the sugru and most of all, bend the acrylic lenses into the new form, which will be a bit of a hassle, to get them to sit flush at all points.

• Like 1