Costume Approval Information - Legion Elections 2019

gmrhodes13

Costume Approval Information - Legion Elections 2019

With the Legion election period about to start February 2nd, the membership database will be in lock down, during this time new member applications through your local garrison/outpost can not be finalized, you may however still submit them but they won't be processed until the end of this cycle.

This does not affect the addition of any new costumes to an active members roster/profile, however it does affect any membership status changes ie: active / reserve / retired and any personal information updates.

The period of membership database lockdown for 2019 starts Feb 1 and ends @ Feb 19 (GMT).

Thank you for your attention.

• Like 5

Bump.  Since you will need to wait until after the 19th of Feb., I would recommend those of you who are ready to go for 501st basic approval submit your photos here first:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/191-tk-pre-approvals/

This will allow you to get some constructive/positive feedback and make any corrections if needed, which will make your submission go smoother.  Good luck, future troopers! :salute:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
14 minutes ago, Endotech said:

Is this the thread to submit my info on being grandfathered in with my 2 costumes. I been a legion member since 2013.  I need any and all info on what to do thank you

There is some confusion to “grandfathering”, there are discussions going on in regards to CRL updates which should be upload in June, anyone already building to the current CRL’s for base approval or EI or Centurion may be taken into consideration for their build prior to the updates.

This does not affect any member who already has an approved Stormtooper unless you are seeking L2  EI or L3 Centurion .

Hopefully there will be a post with more information soon. You do not need to supply images to anyone unless you are seeking higher level approval.

Hi, I would like to submit for Centurion status but I am not seeing an option in the section for posting new topic so that I can post my information.  Am I missing something?  Or is there another route that I need to go through?  Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Ardeshir Radpour

TK-42128

20 hours ago, equuspolo said:

Hi, I would like to submit for Centurion status but I am not seeing an option in the section for posting new topic so that I can post my information.  Am I missing something?  Or is there another route that I need to go through?  Thank you very much in advance for any help.

It's a two step process, you have to apply for EIB first, once approved you can then go on to applying for Centurion.

Also have a read of the EIB and Centurion guidelines

Good luck and looking forward to seeing your applications.

• Like 1

Hi and thank you.  I have read it all and have all of my stuff in order.  Would I just resubmit the same information after EIB for Centurion?  Seems redundant.  I am sorry, I am asking this in the most sincere and honest way. 

26 minutes ago, equuspolo said:

Hi and thank you.  I have read it all and have all of my stuff in order.  Would I just resubmit the same information after EIB for Centurion?  Seems redundant.  I am sorry, I am asking this in the most sincere and honest way. 

You'll need to submit your costume for EIB.  Once you've been approved at EIB, you'll have to submit again as Centurion.  The reason for the second submission is because some fixes may be required/requested for your approval at each level :)

Thank you very much.  Wow, I have to say, everyone that I have encountered so far in the Legion, including on all of the boards have been so so so helpful.  I can not thank you enough.  I ask only because I want to make sure I follow all protocol and understand why.  Appreciate it very very much.

Ardeshir Radpour

• 8 months later...
Just now, Rat said:

Somehow I just realized that adding costumes was exempt from the election lock out.

For current members but not new members ;)