repentance3232 WTF ANH HERO BUILD

repentance3232

2 hours ago, repentance3232 said:

Hey Tony removed return edge on bottom of bells 274cf5c3820323215d4a41c971d24758.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The top of the bells can be pulled tighter for starters. Since were not there what would you say is preventing the bells from sitting closer to the chest plate?

The top of the bells can be pulled tighter for starters. Since were not there what would you say is preventing the bells from sitting closer to the chest plate?
The elastic is to tight on bottom of both bells. I will have to re-strap bells

• Like 1

Walt does offer larger bells now.  I know on my WTF kit, I removed all the return edge on the bells and then I removed the return edge on on the outside of the bicep allowing my arms to come in closer.  I still have a bit of a gap but its better until I finally pull the trigger and get them larger bells

• Like 1

Walt does offer larger bells now.  I know on my WTF kit, I removed all the return edge on the bells and then I removed the return edge on on the outside of the bicep allowing my arms to come in closer.  I still have a bit of a gap but its better until I finally pull the trigger and get them larger bells

Wow, good point on outer biceps, I will look into that, but first I will replace my elastic, it is way to tight

• Like 1

Canvas belt and hand plates are the last 2 items to build for my armor to be COMPLETED!!!!! I found this tube and was able to divide it and insert half inside glove to create hard flat surfaces. Pic 2 it is inserted. Pic 3 is silicone hand plate in position and secured for 24hr cure time. Today I have COMPLETED my build and on Thursday April 4th I will post pictures of completed build and hopefully submit photos to my GML this weekend. It has been close to 6 months from beginning to end. I recieved my BBB Day on October 23rd 2018. Thank you all for THT, Troopers helping troopers!!!!! Your time and help is GREATLY appreciated!!!!!11b3dc93f3fdc1d382765320869029a2.jpg6aba3f136dcadf2f542cab018fc90610.jpgf678ff1db5d82e2fe46b6be05bb92329.jpg

Finally finished Wednesday and today I was able to suit up with completed build. Two of my neighbors are huge Star War fans and I haven't told them anything about me building this kit. I have been waiting for this day a very long time to go surprise them. I am loving this waist belt placement. After today's suit up, I have noticed I have small adjustments to make before submitting for L1 501st approval!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT 2e812aafbc4d9364b567f1e6929878cd.jpg

Looking good, nice work, you may just want to add some foam to behind your sniper plate to keep it away from your thigh, they can catch and crack. If you don't have room then place some foam in the back side of the thigh, it will help bring it backwards.

Good luck with approval, if you wish too you could post in the Pre Approval Forum to get feedback ;) 

Looking good, nice work, you may just want to add some foam to behind your sniper plate to keep it away from your thigh, they can catch and crack. If you don't have room then place some foam in the back side of the thigh, it will help bring it backwards.

Good luck with approval, if you wish too you could post in the Pre Approval Forum to get feedback  
It was such a rush, I didn't have foam today and was going to pack black socks behind sniper plate just to go to neighbors house, but at the same time, my in laws showed up from out of town. I will absolutely look into pre approval, wasn't aware that this was a thing, very interested!!!!! Thank you gmrhodes13!!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man looks like your helmet tube stripes are the wrong way around on one side, should look like this 

ANH_HD_Hero01.jpg

Nice work, good luck with approval

• Like 1

Hey man looks like your helmet tube stripes are the wrong way around on one side, should look like this 

ANH_HD_Hero01.jpg&key=5f2ac5d4be02e332833535ec09c7a19552d3cc4702570ddcaa539ed8262cfc35

Nice work, good luck with approval
Oh my, that is so so so embarrassing, thank you for speaking up and making me aware of this issue so I can make corrections. I got home this morning and replaced the RS Tube Stripe b4b9dbba8e36d988d69fc9b9175ac56e.jpg769aba745731898e3003117e565ce483.jpg

• 4 weeks later...