SW Resistance TK / Pyre helmet

tk9948

You may need to make the bottom corner of the mouth a little squarer. The black inset line around the bottom of the helmet also stops behind the tube stripes, unlike the real life versions. They also don't appear to have the indented line around the chin or sides of the helmet.

latest?cb=20181208161547

Image result for star wars resistance stormtrooper

7 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

You may need to make the bottom corner of the mouth a little squarer. The black inset line around the bottom of the helmet also stops behind the tube stripes, unlike the real life versions. They also don't appear to have the indented line around the chin or sides of the helmet.

latest?cb=20181208161547

Image result for star wars resistance stormtrooper

You are absolutely correct, in my  liking how well it was turning out, I forgot to fill in the non needed details, gonna fix and repost some new pics....we can call this WIP

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looking better the black inset line on the bottom still needs to be shorter, it finishes before the end of the tube stripes.  Another thing is the chin section in the screen images it seems a lot sharper and squarer than the normal curve of movie version, it also is not straight angled from the mouth, it angles out then from the middle it angles backwards to a sharp edge.

Image result for star wars resistance stormtrooperf4_zps5evzouty.jpg

To me the animated look still seems a lot wider at the base compared to the movie version, especially so when looking from the front, in some images the helmet seems to just about cover all the armor between the shoulders. I think if you compare the V of the mouth you can see the angle of the V makes it a lot wider.

latest?cb=20181208161547  f1_zps8hsyrgz7.jpg