Cost of different BBB's

Hello all! I did some searching on this forum and had some trouble finding the info I needed. I would like to know the different places we can get armor and their cost. I know of AP and RS but can't find a price on the AP. I'm staying away from ebay and other shady looking places. Just would like to know what you all suggest. And also if there is a list that exists on this forum that I'm just not seeing. Thanks in advance. 

Hello all! I did some searching on this forum and had some trouble finding the info I needed. I would like to know the different places we can get armor and their cost. I know of AP and RS but can't find a price on the AP. I'm staying away from ebay and other shady looking places. Just would like to know what you all suggest. And also if there is a list that exists on this forum that I'm just not seeing. Thanks in advance. 

So first off your gonna wanna check this out.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

From there your honestly going to have to contact manufacturers to find out prices. They vary but stick around the same price. Expect to pay $700 or more to get started then add on everything else you need.

I have AM armor cause I’m a bigger guy and love it, but you can’t go wrong with any seller on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just now, Frank75139 said:

So first off your gonna wanna check this out.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

From there your honestly going to have to contact manufacturers to find out prices. They vary but stick around the same price. Expect to pay $700 or more to get started then add on everything else you need.

I have AM armor cause I’m a bigger guy and love it, but you can’t go wrong with any seller on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

This information helped me, so I will pass it on to you. WTF is for smaller people, I'm 5'6 170-175 lbs and it fits just right. TM is better for taller people and that is all I know. Hope this helps, at least a little!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AM is designed to accommodate larger troopers, but can be effectively cut down to smaller sizes.  I am 5' 10 160 lbs and mine fits great.

Oh dang, I'm also 5'6" 165 and went for TM. I'll remember that for next time and I'll let you all know how the TM goes!
I'm 5'8" and 185, TM fits great on me. You'll love it!