Jawa costume cloth

Greetings one and all,

sorry if this is in the wrong place. In a bit of hurry. Mods can move it if need be :) 

can i get some tips on the right cloth for a Jawa costume for my son, please? Also, I’d be grateful for pointers about the eyes, and ammo pouches, etc. i have some WW2 vintage Swedish army ammo belts that look like they might be just the thing, but I am a total noob when it comes to...well, any and all equipment :P

PM me- lol.  I'm the Jawa Queen in my area- I've built and help build about 10+ including my own now.  We've got it almost to a science, and we're on Jawa 5.0 at this point (my original was 1.0).  Rough supply list: brown monks cloth (potting soil brown or just brown, I've found no difference in color), black speaker cloth, black canvas or other sturdy black fabric, any black gloves, vending machine capsules, Harbor Freight or like LED flashlights, yellow and orange paint, AAA battery boxes, bando(s) from eBay or Amazon, comfortable shoes/boots, E6000, plastic boning, hockey mask, velcro, and an afternoon or two.