Anovos Belt Conversion

I recently received my Kittell belt this weekend, and I have begun disassembling the Anovos belt using Ukwraths Waist Belt Centurion section of his build thread. I managed to get the holster off, and one of my drop boxes, since it was already falling off. I started to drill out the old rivets. --------------------

For some reason I can’t seem to get them off, but I will continue to try and do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

They are a real PITA to get off but they will, eventually, come loose. You just need to drill out the 'blob' and then you can usually use a bit of force to snap them free and then the belt will come loose.

Taking the rivet covers off is more difficult - at least for me it was. Go very, very slow... they used some kind of epoxy to glue them together which does not want to come off.

e9b6fc022bdc6bc128d185134e440160.jpg
Finally got those pesky rivets off. Now all I have left to do its get those caps off. Looks like it’s going to get a hot water bath tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk