Branchi's RS Prop Masters Helmet build

branchi

Hi there,

A introduced myself some days ago, and I'm building a RS Prop Masters helmet - ANH Stunt. As I have profited of the huge amount of info available in the forum, I think at least I should document the process just for two reasons:

• the altruistic: perhaps could be helpful for someone in the future
  • the selfish: I can ask for help here during the build ;) 

OK, here you can find the raw faceplate, (my nerves couldn't be seen in the photo, but are there) and the marking before attack it with the exacto.

1. Casco antes de corte.jpg

2. Marca ojo derecho.jpg

3. Marca ojo izquierdo.jpg

You might be able to get the same effect with just sanding but I’d get them a bit more straight and that should even it all out.

And we’ve all been through this we don’t need to see your nerves to remember how it felt, it’s crazy nerve racking. So far so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see you underway, when ever in doubt head to the Gallery Section, you can find examples of screen used helmets and armor there for comparison ;) 

A New Hope Stunt Helmet Eyes 01A New Hope Stunt Helmet Eyes 02

Some progress in eyes & starting to work on teeth. 

Some fellows form the Spanish Garrison pointed me that the eyes had clear markings showing where to cut if you see the form the inside. Therefore, following their advise I have been able to finish the eyes in a way I think it's correct. Feedback is welcome!!

In addition I have started to work with the teeth. Only the preliminary cut with the exacto, just to have some space to work on them and let the more accurate.

And that's all with the weekly update, raising an big family doesn't allows you many idle slots in your life...

I let you some pictures with the internal marks, the before vs after comparison, and the final aspect of both eyes. Also how the teeth look like until (hopefully) next weekend.

Cheers, mates!

7. Marcas interior ojos.jpg

9. Comparativa antes vs después.jpg

10. Ojo derecho fin.jpg

11. Ojo izquierdo fin.jpg

12. Dientes sólo perfilados.jpg