Sign in to follow this  
TKMerc

Hello from the North!

Hello All!

My name is Josh and I currently live in Anchorage Alaska. I plan on creating a First order TK kit and after I get through planning and budgeting it out I will eventually need a little help in the way of finding  vendors willing to ship to Alaska.  I have a 501st approved vendor for boots and gloves that a family member has used and also armor, however I am still doing the research on where I can get the suit, seals blaster... ect from.  I plan on scouring the forum and speaking with a couple of the local TK's before I go bugging people on here.  Thanks!

Josh

Hello and welcome to the forums, don't worry about bugging anyone, we live for it ;)

Have a look at this thread, can be quite helpful. Looking forward to seeing a build thread from you soon, good luck.

Welcome to the FISD, Josh!  Don't worry about bugging anyone - we are here to help.  That said, taking your time and doing research is a very good start.  Good luck!

Welcome to the FISD Josh!

Good Luck Future Trooper!:duim:

Welcome to the FISD. Everyone loves to help around here, so feel free to ask whatever you’d like. 

Welcome! I was actually up there in Eielson only a few months ago. Good luck on your build and I'm sure you'll be able to find all the help you need here and from your local troopers. Everyone I've met so far has be more than happy to assist and share their knowledge. You'll be trooping in no time.