Hello All,

I am new to the forums from Utah and have wanted to become a Stormtrooper for some time.  When I first started on this forum I asked a bunch of questions so THANK YOU for all of your responses.  It really helped me.  I ended up buying my kit from RS Prop Masters and it's been great.  I just applied through the Alpine Garrison and hopefully soon I can become a bad guy doing good as it states on their landing page. 

cxzczxzcxcxz copy.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome John! Looking good, I hope you are aiming for Centurion from the looks of your build. Hope to see you as a full-fledged TK soon!

Welcome to FISD

Hello and welcome aboard, good luck with approval

:jc_doublethumbup:Nice! The armor looks great and tailored well to you. Best of luck on getting approved and do shoot for Level 2 & 3. Great to have you on the forum. 

Congrats! and best of luck on the approval process. Hopefully the EI and Centurion is in your sights. Lots of good information on the approval posts showing all the specific details and how the overall fit should look like. It looks like you are off to a great start already! Just need to secure the drop boxes a bit. :P

Congrats and Good Luck on your approval! Hope to see you apply for that EIB soon ;)

Looking good, just need to relocate your drop boxes.  They should be near the edge of the plastic ammo belt.

• Like 1

Welcome to FISD John.

Just pull those dropboxes on your belt to the right position you are fine. Go and impress some kids!