branchi

Hello from Spain!!

Hi guys,

After reading for a long time the forum looking for some info, yesterday (Three Wise Men holiday in Spain) I received the MBB, with the RS Props Helmet kit for the Stormtrooper.

The idea is to have a fresh start with it, and afterwards, go for the armor, but for sure, enjoying the trip, so no hurries (there's plenty of years for trooping ;)).

I'll open a WIP thread soon, as I get started, and as questions arise, even although I have read the massive volume of info you have here. In addition, it seems it's quite an active community, the Spanish Garrison Forum is not as active.

Best regards,

Abraham.

PS. Apologies for my English :) 

• Like 1

Hey Abraham and welcome to FISD:salute: Looking forward to your helmet build, RS is a great looking helmet:duim:

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard, looking forward to the BBB unboxing and also your build thread, good luck

Hi and welcome to fisd ! Great choice on rs ! 

Goodluck with the build !! 

Welcome to the FISD!!

If you haven done so I would start by reading this section here!

You’ll find just about everything you think of when it comes to getting started and your armor needs! Speaking of armor needs our fellow Trooper and Deployment Office justjoseph63 has put together a great and very useful checklist of what you’ll need other then that amazing white shiny stuff. I found that personally it came in extremely helpful for my build.

Once that has been all decided upon then I would dive into our EIB / Centurion sections and find out which a little extra effort you can get on screen accuracy.

Hope that helps point you in the right direction, I know its a ton of information and a good size financial commitment  so if any other questions come up feel free to ask.

Its why we’re here “ Troopers helping Troopers”

Best of luck in your journey.

Welcome to the FISD and good luck with your RS bucket. Just finished mine for a display and it was a lot of fun. Enjoy the time. :)

Welcome! You will be surprised at how much you forget once the Box gets here. I was fully ready to go when mine came. Then I opened it, and had no clue lol. We are here for you buddy, let the questions fly!