Anovos Fine Hovi Tip Mesh Removal

Hello Troopers,

I bought some Mic Tip mesh from Ukwrath. I was wondering how to remove the fine mesh that is currently in my tips right now. It seems to be in there pretty good. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

---------
Painted the inside of my Hovi tips white. I read you should apply a second coat within three hours or after forty eight to avoid wrinkling. Has anyone ever had a problem with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Yes I have had an issue with wrinkling before, I find the bigger the build up of paint can cause wrinkling, I normally leave overnight then apply another coat, thinner coats are what works best.

I will most likely get a pair of those scissors. I saw a picture of a guys eye after he tried trimming the flashing with a Dremel. It wasn’t pretty. I don’t want to risk it with my Dremel.

Good morning everyone. Just wanted your thoughts to see if this would pass at the EIB/Centurion Levels. I am not the best at painting. I wanted to run it by my fellow troopers.
26f63db8122be2e9a940f3beb49fb2cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by TK-42134
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TK-42134 said:

Good morning everyone. Just wanted your thoughts to see if this would pass at the EIB/Centurion Levels. I am not the best at painting. I wanted to run it by my fellow troopers.
26f63db8122be2e9a940f3beb49fb2cc.jpg

:jc_doublethumbup:  Nice job!!

I have 3 Dremel's (well knock off brands) each with a different tip, all plugged in ready for when I'm building, I don't like stopping to change the tips, just swap the Dremel it's quicker ;)

6 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I have 3 Dremel's (well knock off brands) each with a different tip, all plugged in ready for when I'm building, I don't like stopping to change the tips, just swap the Dremel it's quicker ;)

I would kill to see your workshop Glen.... with so many builds under your belt, you must have every tool known to mankind, (and I'm envious as hell, lol)!

• Like 2