Yes what Glen said.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I know you keep asking about cost and haven't seen anyone really help you there yet. Yes contacting the vendor is the easiest way to find out, but I have currently 4 approved costumes and working on several more, I can tell you that on average I have spent just over $1000 on each of my kits, to complete. The kits themselves can run from $500+. Now I may have missed it but knowing your build helps, there are some kits out there that are geared towards bigger troopers, and some geared towards smaller, and then there are those kits that have direct line to the original pulls from the films. Take your time. you can do it a little at a time. You need to think about everything before you start though, We have often seen people get into a build and not realize all the stuff that comes along with it. So give yourself a good size budget, set your goal, and go for it. If you have any questions or need any help, we are here for you.

2 minutes ago, Thrawndike bar said:

Thank you! I know there is a LOT more to think about other than my armor.  Boots, belt, holster, ect.  Not to mention supplies and tools for the build.

The good thing about the supplies and tools is that you might end up with leftovers, this will go towards your next build, and tools can be used as needed. The first build will be expensive as far as that goes, but later on it will be better to not have to buy some stuff again. (currently working on a Vader....ouch)

Hi Caleb! Looks like we'll be trooping together in the Ohio Garrison. If you haven't already,  join the Facebook group Ohio Garrison Academy. Lots of helpful people there. Looking forward to your build and good luck! 

I have an RS Prop Masters kit. For ATA, I know you can contact him directly through email. 

On 1/7/2019 at 1:59 PM, Thrawndike bar said:

Thank you! I know there is a LOT more to think about other than my armor.  Boots, belt, holster, ect.  Not to mention supplies and tools for the build.

TrooperBay is a godsend for that! TrooperBay.com.

5 hours ago, Thrawndike bar said:

So I can contact ATAworks/SuperTrooper on FISD?

You can find ATA's email contact in the various types of armor thread in the Getting Started section

Welcome, cadet! As a member of the Ohio Garrison, I definitely recommend checking our Ohio Garrison Academy group on Facebook for tips and pointers from locals on your build; you may even find in your interest to see if there are any local armor parties. Looking forward to having you in the ranks!