First full dress up ANH Stunt TK

TkDrew

Looking good Drew. If I were a GLM looking to give you 501st approval I would suggest reducing the gap between the shoulder bells an shoulder plates. Also you need to pull up your thighs. Can you do this of will it require some armor alterations? Just a couple suggestions to start. 

BTW I'm gong to move this post to the "Pre approval" section.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TkDrew said:

With imgur you can right click on images and select copy, then you can post directly into threads ;) 

frtpskt.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good trooper! 

I would suggest dropping your biceps down a little too as there is a lot up in the shoulder bells and they should be closer to the elbow to close the bicep/forearm  elbow gap.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2019 at 9:10 AM, Frank75139 said:

Make the straps holding the bells to the shoulder straps shorter. That’ll bring them in. And use a nylon strap not elastic elastic might stretch out over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a counterpoint, depending on how tight and how deep your shoulder bell snap connections are, you might need/want elastic straps.  Just get heavy-duty elastic.  My connections are tight and fairly deep in the shoulder bell, so I went heavy-duty elastic, and am almost three full years out with no issues.  I assume someday I will replace the connections.  

As a counterpoint, depending on how tight and how deep your shoulder bell snap connections are, you might need/want elastic straps.  Just get heavy-duty elastic.  My connections are tight and fairly deep in the shoulder bell, so I went heavy-duty elastic, and am almost three full years out with no issues.  I assume someday I will replace the connections.  

Exactly! I’m going on a year so I’ve got no clue what could happen that’s why I put might in there. So to update I’d say if you use elastic use heavy duty stuff. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I used the lighter elastic at first and found it stretched quite considerably over a short time so replaced with heavy duty elastic, it is definitely a good way to go ;) 

• Like 1