TK-31513 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Armour Factory Props) [APPROVED] 2nd

Name: Luis Sedeño Galán

501st Id: TK-31513

FISD Forum Name: Rietzer

Garrison: Spanish Garrison

501st STATUS: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=23149

Mandatory Information

Armor: Armour Factory Props

Helmet: Armour Factory Props

Blaster: E-11 Armour Factory Props

Optional

Height: 1.85 cm

Weight: 85 kg

Boots: Armour Factory Props

Canvas Belt: Armour Factory Props

Hand Plates: Armour Factory Props

Neck Seal: Armour Factory Props

Holster Maker: Armour Factory Props

nQWCHFO.jpg

QKq8cJA.jpg

wqpEt2g.jpg

1yFV0hQ.jpg

dFguRJy.jpg

GlJvcxC.jpg

QzMzeJS.jpg

kIyU7nt.jpg

zQ8lFkF.jpg

LSl3mPD.jpg

iQxypbA.jpg

dfZ0CHc.jpg

SkME4ec.jpg

hcGIRwV.jpg

pXY3mEy.jpg

AjP3le6.jpg

eXZSoJQ.jpg

JFFby9j.jpg

M3GtNKe.jpg

3ZwKd5L.jpg

mvI4WRp.jpg

uy3yKGw.jpg

Y8gO95p.jpg

fC3Nxn4.jpg

soUgV0O.jpg

FoLOkNn.jpg

Yfv6PAb.jpg

J3j3Cwy.jpg

iBNE8fe.jpg

OfLZjnM.jpg

UZ4pd42.jpg

Best regard

4 hours ago, troopermaster said:

Who made your armour?

Link to FB page  https://www.facebook.com/infoAFProps/

Thank you for your submission, Luis!  One of us will be with you shortly. :duim:  While you are waiting, it may be the photo, but it looks as if the paint has been pretty severely scratched on your left cheek trap.  Could you post up a new pic of this, as well as one of close-up, clear side view of the inside of your sniper knee plate connection?  Thanks!!

YzXSVNn.jpg   vOi8ayP.jpg?1

• Like 1

Hi Luis, and thank you for your EI submission!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted, and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of the entire D.O. staff, congratulations!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.

First, really nice job on this armor, sir.  Since this is your second EI submission, you are familiar with the fact that the higher levels are all about the details, and we have just a few to go over so let's dive right in!

Starting at the vocoder, the top looks a little squared off.  A few minutes with a round tip "Filbert" style artist's brush would really make it look a lot more defined.

Reference image                           Filbert brush

J7T12DJ.jpg     8wFvNRs.jpg?1      SuCCZeT.jpg?1

Your right shoulder bell is sitting much lower than the left one.  This looks to be a simple matter of tightening up the elastic that connects it to the shoulder bridge so that it matches your left one.

9uY9B4T.jpg OaSHD1R.jpg?1   

Reference image

bNjnkrA.jpg?2

Your posterior (butt) plate is riding over your kidney plate quite a bit.  Since you used the "classic" strapping system, I recommend tightening up the elastic on the bottom center posterior/kidney connection.  This should tighten them up and keep this from happening.

Reference images

dWgIppi.jpg    E46zfam.jpg?1  gEfu68d.jpg?1

In your main photo your ABS belt is in the ideal position, (covering the bottoms of your ab-button plates), but in your "action shot" it appears to be much lower.  You may want to check the snaps that hold it in place.

Side note:  AWESOME job on those ab button covers!!

sQ29yO9.jpg?2  mCUhnYA.jpg?1

Reference image

f8U1YCc.jpg?1

Your TD should be a LOT lower than it is right now.  It looks as if it is not pushed all the way down, but even if it were it would still be higher than it should.  The top should be at the same level as the top of your canvas belt, so we are suggesting that you reposition or replace the clips.

Reference image

iWjy948.jpg      Zu1TLW7.jpg?1

Reference image

gZ70ZSZ.jpg?2

You did a fantastic job on your left rear calf connection, but the right one needs some work.  The cover strip should be a lot nearer to the center as seen in the reference image.

Reference image

ApMpQC3.jpg  nT2xDSk.jpg?1

You have a sharp looking blaster there, but a few minutes with some spray paint could really make it look a lot more screen accurate!

Having some brass coloring on the scope is nice, but there is quite a bit more than needed.  It may be the glare of the photo, but it looks like there is also some on the barrel below the charging handle area.

It also appears that there is weathering on your T-tracks.  Since these were made of black plastic, there should be none.

dZT8jHl.jpg

Reference images

KpDY5QJ.jpg?1   KRsQu82.jpg?1

Lastly, note that the handles (grips) on the Sterlings used were also made of plastic, which should have a shiny black finish and no weathering.  

Reference image

8sBUSD8.jpg  nkgOBxP.jpg?1

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos may be requested that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

As per the CRL, "The plastic shoulder straps need to be held down in the back via a white elastic band to the white fabric that connects/bridges the chest and back piece".

uyBsfOD.jpg  

Reference image

XnDYI6m.jpg?1

Unfortunately, the rivets on your ab plate will need to be moved, Luis.  As per the CRL, Rivets are equally spaced along the depth of the armor and about 10mm from the edgeThe ones on your kidney align correctly, and are properly spaced from the bend at the return edge (blue line).  However, since your ab plate has no return edge they need to be much closer as shown in the reference image below.  Moving them and filling the holes is actually not as difficult as it may seem, and there is a great tutorial on how to make ABS paste to accomplish this.

Reference image

A34WqKl.jpg?1   499jUHC.jpg?3

Since you obviously have the talent, I have every confidence that you can make these changes, and I look forward to seeing you add yet another Centurion award to your profile!   :salute:

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-31513 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Armour Factory Props) (Approved)

Thank you very much I am very happy to get the IE in my second suit, thank you for your time and help to achieve this achievement.Thank you very much for all the comments and recommendations so that my AFP armor gets the centurion level.From today I start working on it.

Best regards. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rietzer said:

Thank you very much I am very happy to get the IE in my second suit, thank you for your time and help to achieve this achievement.Thank you very much for all the comments and recommendations so that my AFP armor gets the centurion level.From today I start working on it.

Best regards. 

That's the spirit, Luis, nice to hear!!  :duim:

• Like 1