Matneato

Greetings from VanCity!!!

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year!!

Allow myself to introduce… myself; I’m Matt from Vancouver, Canada. As far back as I can remember I’ve always wanted to be a Stormtrooper.

I’m excited to get my Anovos ANH Stunt TK build started and hopeful of approval to join the 501st and FISD family!  I've always wanted the chance to be a part of the “Bad Guys Doing Good” and troop at great charity fundraising events!

I will also be attending the Celebration in Chicago this year! My goal is to troop and represent the 501st and FISD while I’m there!

Thanks for taking the time to read my post EH!

Regards,

Matt

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard, good luck on this journey, hope to see a build thread from you soon

• Like 1

Welcome to the FISD, Matt!  Check out the build section - Ukswrath has a great Anovos build thread. Good luck!

• Like 1

Welcome to the true home of shiny white armor, Matt!  The link that the other Matt gave you to my supply list will help get you started, but I would also suggest reading through some of the great build threads here to give you an idea of where you are headed, along with some tips and such.  Research will be your best friend, but we are here to help if you get stuck... just ask.

I would also highly suggest starting your own build thread when you are ready.  This will help in a few ways...  First, you can (and should) post lots of photos, ask any and all questions you may have, and it also will get you more responses if you have any issues.  (Plus, you get to show off your progress)!

"I’m excited to get my Anovos ANH Stunt TK build started and hopeful of approval to join the 501st and FISD family"!    We are here to make sure that happens!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

Hello Matt,

Welcome to FISD!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! Ask lots of questions and do lots of research and you will have your armor done before Celebration :duim:

• Like 1

Welcome to the White Zone!!

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to FISD.

hope you can reach your goal approved and trooping at Celebration as TK

• Like 1

Hi Matt!!! Welcome fellow Canadian!
I’m in your neighboring Sister Garrison
Badlands (Alberta) technically I guess we’d be your Mother Garrison!
If you’ve not signed up on the Outer Rim forums, please do. There’s a ton of ladies and gents happy to help you with a build.
Find yourself an Armor Party, and meet your garrison brothers and sisters.
Your new Commanding Officer is Nicholas Harrison, and he’s an amazing human. You will love him!
Anovos has a great and straightforward instructional build guide. Which is easy as pie to follow. If you are looking to build to basic approval, that guide will be most helpful. If you have aspirations of building to EIB or Centurion, there’s many threads here to follow.
Just let us know what you need, and one of us will help you get there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to the FISD! Was going to ask if you have received your kit already, but I see now that you've started a build thread! See you over there.