Garry Requesting Pre-Approval Review (Anovos)

Garry

Looking forward to your feedback.  After two years, finally submitted for Basic approval. 

1. Name: Garry Garfield

2. Future Garrison: Star Garrison

3. Armor Maker: Anovos

4. Helmet Maker: Anovos

5. Cloth Belt Maker: Anovos

6. Neck Seal Maker: Anovos

7. Boot Maker: Imperial Boots

9. Blaster Maker: Praetorian Blasters

11. Height: 6’2"

12. Weight:  190 lbs

13. TK type: ANH Stunt

KgdOYXi.jpg

u8pwqCS.jpg

3LqAprw.jpg

UueFV6t.jpg

KkNKbDk.jpg

kaLoHMs.jpg

3i2NedW.jpg

TBpxzrj.jpg

nLqhvkM.jpg

uhJ4RPn.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by Garry
Worked on photos/links.

Hi Garry,

Any chance you could re-paste your image links as “direct link”? They’ll then show up in the thread rather than having to click on each link individually.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Looking super, Garry. I’m sure this will be a straight forward one for your GML.

Once you get your clearance, don’t hesitate to aim for EIB and Centurion. Looks like you have to potential to go all the way. :-)

• Like 1

Hey Garry

As stated basic is a given:duim: You look well on the way for the higher levels as well with some minor tweeking, vocoder could be a bit more defined (not a requriment as such though, just would look better) and the ears screws look as they might be the wrong kind, early Anovos used pan head instead of flat head V screws, they could however be used to replace the incorrect screws for the TD unless you already have pan head :salute:

• Like 1

Great job getting that Anovos armor to fit your frame so well, Garry! :salute:    A few small issues to work on for levels 2 and 3 (which I hope you will be aiming for), but looks like a shoe-in for basic.  Keep us informed of your status!  

• Like 1

Nice work Garry should be an easy pass for basic, as Joseph said just a couple of things you will need to fix for the higher levels. Good luck hope to see good news soon.

• Like 1

Yeah basic is an easy given. The only things that stood out to me are the ear screws would need to be replaced and the kidney seems to be flared out on the right and for higher levels the left side should be tightened up a bit. As per the level 3 or Centurion CRL "ideally no gap is present between ab and kidney".

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

hi ! 

clean build for sure !

basic approval will be easy pas , i hope you aim for centurion bro .

i would also try to pull up your thighs to close the gap on the cod piece , but that's just a detail.

goodluck !!!! 

• Like 1

Great job!  Basic should be a given!  

I'd pull the thighs up just slightly, so there's a little less gap between the cod and the top of the thighs- this will also help with the back of your knee.

I also spy some EIB and Centurion details!  I'm sure there's some tiny little thing to mod there, but you're definitely close!

• Like 1

Thanks to all for the feedback!!  And yes, I had Centurion in the back of my mind all the way thru my build.  I'll be looking to move up so your suggestions will help me out for sure.  And good news - took less than two days for approval!  TK-14430 reporting for duty!  Looking forward to my first troop and fine tuning my build.  Thanks again.     

• Like 5