New to Armor! How is AM?

Hello all,

Current 501st member here. Bigger guy (fit but just muscular chest etc) so needing a bigger kit!

Quick question, on the faceboom group "AM armors costuming group"  Victor Matts and a few others are running the page and seem to be the AM armor sellers/makers. Is this correct? Is he the true seller/maker for AM?

Does AM have any quality issues etc currently?

Thanks!

Lots of guys have AM armor and you'll find lots of AM build threads you can follow here in the builds section, I've not heard any issues with their quality of late, I don't use FB so can't help you there but you can find contact info in this thread

• Like 1

I think you will find that AM is among the highest in quality. 

I have a kit, although I am not a big guy and had to trim alot to get it to fit me properly. 

Still love the kit . Heavy duty plastic and very durable.  Not only thick plastic but a sharp looking kit as well.

It will satisfy when you open the box 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tydirium1 said:

I think you will find that AM is among the highest in quality. 

I have a kit, although I am not a big guy and had to trim alot to get it to fit me properly. 

Still love the kit . Heavy duty plastic and very durable.  Not only thick plastic but a sharp looking kit as well.

It will satisfy when you open the box 

Can you confirm the name.of the vendor? Im on a facebook group with them. Want to make sure. And email as well? Ive gotten 2 different ones

As mentioned, Michael, AM is a top quality set of armor.  It can fit troopers of larger sizes, but can also be cut down as needed.  I am 5'10-155 lbs and mine fits perfectly.

• Like 1

Not only is it the nicest armor out there (IMHO), but the maker has the best communication  I've seen anywhere, not just armor vendors.  He's wonderful to work with.

Agreed! Very good communication and excellent quality. I have several kits and my AM is by far my favorite. As other said, it has plenty of room for bigger people but can also be trimmed down to fit smaller sizes. I took quite a bit off of mine (5’7” @ 180lbs).
e26790609c4ac17f4d397864b43228d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/30/2018 at 6:45 PM, civitanom said:

Hello all,

Current 501st member here. Bigger guy (fit but just muscular chest etc) so needing a bigger kit!

Quick question, on the faceboom group "AM armors costuming group"  Victor Matts and a few others are running the page and seem to be the AM armor sellers/makers. Is this correct? Is he the true seller/maker for AM?

Does AM have any quality issues etc currently?

Thanks!

Victor is the guy running AM 2.0.  I got my armor from him.  Fast shipping.    Good for us larger guys and gals.   Just need time to build