Zip kicker

Jdg

Hi 

I’m down in Australia and was just wondering if there is a big difference between the aerosol zip kicker and the pump bottle I see on most of the tutorials that everyone uses the aerosol is there a main reason for this my local hobby store only has the pump bottle and not sure to purchase aerosol one online instead, cheers

Hi 
I’m down in Australia and was just wondering if there is a big difference between the aerosol zip kicker and the pump bottle I see on most of the tutorials that everyone uses the aerosol is there a main reason for this my local hobby store only has the pump bottle and not sure to purchase aerosol one online instead, cheers
I've used both. The pump is easier to use for small spot control but for long seams aerosol works fine. It really is just a matter of preference

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was told it was good to have some ca glue and zip kicker for minor repairs like for small cracks I will be building 2 kits shortly and am just getting my supplies together for glue I will be using e-6000 

12 hours ago, Jdg said:

I was told it was good to have some ca glue and zip kicker for minor repairs like for small cracks I will be building 2 kits shortly and am just getting my supplies together for glue I will be using e-6000 

I keep CA glue and zip-kicker in the emergency repair box in my armor bin.  Great to hear that you are using E-6000 for your builds, though!  If CA glue gets on your armor it is a royal pain to remove it, and involves a lot of sanding/polishing.  If you spill E-6000 on your armor or it seeps out from between the connections it is super easy to remove.

CA glue can also become brittle over time, causing connections to fail.