ICOMM Help

As many do I use an Aker amp 1506 no issues with 6 years of trooping, can find on eBay @ $30. It Also has an input on the amp for external sounds, many of us locally use electronics in blasters so we run an a jack to the speaker which then runs up the arm to the amp, you can also play the TK background loop through.

Some use a wireless amp setup but I've never looked into it.

• Like 1

You can purchase the amp directly from voicebooster but they do cost a little more than ebay and they offer several different amps, I would advise using the 10W 1506, it is loud enough and thinner than the 1505 so sits behind the chest plate nicely

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Icomm and the Aker speaker and mic. If I were to do it again I would get the Icomm only for the static burst but everything else from@Ukswrath. The Aker takes up a lot of space and the included mic is uncomfortable and a pain to get positioned correctly.

• Like 1

I too use the icomm with aker and Bluetooth head set.

Speaker hangs around my neck behind my armor and the icomm sits in a small pouch I made inside the chest. Only issue I have comes from feedback due to the Bluetooth. I’m working on fixing it cause I think it’s got to do with the mic and speaker being close cause it usually happens when I tilt my head down. It’s not often but once is enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk