Looking for a Jacket for Patches

TK-42134

Hello Troopers,

I was looking at a Jacket that I could put my 501st, Garrison, and FISD patches on. What do you guys use? I was thinking of getting the “Dickies Eisenhower”, but once I saw it in person, I was thinking I want to look around more. Feel free to share your thoughts, and maybe post a picture if you can. 

I was thinking that one would be nice since it is a little lighter than a regular jacket. I live in Northern California so, like your region, it doesn’t get too cold (except last night LOL). 

• Like 1

I did a hooded zip up sweatshirt. Just a basic brand with no labels. Sewed a large 501st patch on the back, my garrison on the left chest and my TK ID on the other. I’m a basic guy so I didn’t need much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A lot of guys here use a denim vest (no sleeves) but I prefer to use a bomber jacket, yes it does actually get cold down under ;) 

tK5XgEL.jpg

v0LhNH6.jpg

For those cooler troops I let my FISD racing shirt do the talking

• Like 1

I have several jackets, including a varsity jacket, hoodies, and track jackets, but the two I use the most are the Dickies and an old jean jacket. I also use a Dickies shirt for summer.

IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, TK-42134 said:

Q, where did you get the Anovos patch?

Direct from Anovos when I purchased my FOTK

I ended up ordering an Unlined Eisenhower from Dickies. Thanks to all for the awesome pictures, and ideas for a jacket. Im looking forward to getting my first patch on it.

2CB58B36-BDF1-4161-8AF1-A9F801E6C1C6.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
vor 1 Stunde schrieb Barkydog1:

I’m making my first jacket.  Does everyone sew on patches or iron them on?  I would guess sew, in case we want to swap them out or reposition them.

Not sure if this is a popular way to do this, but I hand-sew my patches. Just gives it a bit of character and makes it a bit more personal, so I like it :)

• Like 1