Runnriottt

What other costumes do you have?

Started planning a new project this week... Shooting for Sub Zero from MK Shaolin Monks. Should be cool! Pics soon!

Just currently have a completed Tk...but have most of the stuff on the way for a scout, and also workin on some Jason of friday the 13th ones. Particularly, part 3 and part 7 =)

Want to do an ESB Fett and possibly a snowy at somepoint, but not sure when those will begin. they will probably be slow builds

SW costumes.....

P1010004.jpg

P1010357.jpg

100_0462.jpg

I'm the AOTC clone on the right.....

DSC_0110.jpg

P1010048.jpg

Just sold the one below, will be re-doing with OSCS when our dollar bounces back

P1010289.jpg

WW2 German 1st SS Division.....

P1220091crop.jpg

I have other German WW2 uniforms but none pictured.

Tusken: done! TS :snowtrooper: : in the works. Vader :vader1: : next on my to do list... heh heh heh heh

Jason, thank you. I don't feel so bad any more about my build list. *chuckle* My fear that having three or four (or five) clone-based and two TK-based costumes (in addition to the others) would be overkill has been belayed. :D

--Jonah

Hey Jonah,

I've based all my clones around a few central pieces. I can take all of them in one bag and wear what I like when I get there :D . I never know what to wear to the Ball :lol:

Ooo... That's a little different. I'm doing a couple customs, one based off of Republic Commando armour and one based off of Neyo, neither of which would be interchangable. And I also want to do Fox and/or Fordo and/or the ARC Commander, in addition to a plain white Phase I clone. I might have a couple interchangable pieces in that mix, but... *heh*

--Jonah

Well, I'm starting up my ROTJ Boba Fett now. Decided to drop the RT-mod TK for now and rather do something different. I have a slight fear I'm getting in over my head, but I guess I'll work it out somehow:-)

I plan on doing most of the painting myselvf maybe with the exception of the lid and backpack. I'll keep you guys updated every once in a while with it.

Guest TK-2416

My costumes so far... B)

The original:

elite13.jpg

My TE2 TD and the Jawa costume for my son

FMKB2.jpg

My new (MC/Altmanns) TB - just got it approved last week :D

TBL17.jpg

and my parents:

TBL21.jpg

Congrats Bigturc with the TB!!

Dave,

Your TD and TB are really nice!!! Great job!!!!

I am just waiting on an orange pauldron and il be done with my Sandtrooper, and Ive just put in an order for a MLC biker scout helmet which im building next. I have also been emailing a maker of Boba Fett for in the new year B)

GZ, Damn thats a nice Spidy... I gotta drop some pounds befor that one... LOL.

Not to shabby on the ANH as well. That is coming out super nice!

I once made a SubZero (original MK style) costume.

(I have the material to make a Reptile, but I never got around to it... actually, I have a lot of spare material that never made it into a costume)

I also made an MGS Null costume, and a Major Ocelot costume...

Aside from that, I have a closet full of various fairy wings and other costume props and costume-parts, a couple wigs, and stuff that can be thrown together at a whim to serve as a costume.

My TK will have to wait until I know that I'll have a job, or other circumstances that will allow me to fund the costume.

So, if I don't hear news any time soon that will enable me to get my TK, my next costume will be either Harley Quinn or Rorschach, though I may end up making both for this December.

I would much, much rather be doing a TK. I may still make both the Harley Quinn and the TK in time for Oni-con, but that's unlikely.

I have a ROTJ SE Fett that I finished about a month ago:

display2bj2.jpg

He sometimes gets a little testy....

bountyrn4.jpg

Excuse the wet right arm...I'd just finished bathing his dogs for him. :D

On top of the TK I'm starting soon, I think I'd like to tackle a non-SW constume next year and try to get a Battle of The Planets Mark outfit together. I loved that show growing up!

-Chris

Guest TK-2416

Gents,

One happy morning for me it is...

I have just been approved Lancer for my TB.. Lancer is the same as Elite but for bikers.. Then I have the three: TK: FISD Elite, TD: MEPD Deployed and now BSN Lancer for my TB...

I love to go the extra mile

TBL2.jpg

BTPOTA background Ape

COTPOTA Jumpsuit Ape, molotov cocktail optional!

Screen used Ninja :ph34r:

TK hero

TK Background

working on a Gentelmen sculpt & suit B)

working on :rolleyes:

Gents,

I have just been approved Lancer for my TB.. Lancer is the same as Elite but for bikers.. Then I have the three: TK: FISD Elite, TD: MEPD Deployed and now BSN Lancer for my TB...

Congratulations on the Hat Trick!

Gents,

TBL2.jpg

Congrats!

Guest TK-2416

thanks guys.. and I understand that I am the first in 501st to get that Hat Trick - so I am a bit proud... But now.. next project.. EII white clone... he he :D

Cool costumes guys, apart from the TK (which I'm hoping to get inducted into the 501st soon) this is the only other costume I have. I used to do roman re-enactment and this is my armour

post-2249-1226521518_thumb.jpg