Soft Parts Coming Together

Just got my Imperial Boots' 421's today. Body suit came in a few days ago. along with the neck seal. E-11 comes tomorrow. Starting to get excited. Still have a bit on the armor but its starting to feel real. Can't wait for the BBB day. The boots, by the way, are freaking awesome. They are so '70s its unreal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, endy said:

Just got my Imperial Boots' 421's today. Body suit came in a few days ago. along with the neck seal. E-11 comes tomorrow. Starting to get excited. Still have a bit on the armor but its starting to feel real. Can't wait for the BBB day. The boots, by the way, are freaking awesome. They are so '70s its unreal.

Looks like you have a jump on things, Peter!  If you haven't started already, I would suggest getting all your build supplies in place as well.  Nothing worse than having to stop in the middle of it to go out and find something you need!  This may help:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31404-supply-list-for-your-tk-build/

Also, it really helps to start a build thread of your own once BBB day arrives.  This way, you can ask all the questions you have as well as post photos (lots of them.. we LOVE photos) of your progress and any issues you may come across.  If we can be of any help, just ask, and best of luck on your build!

BBB Day is an amazing day!  A holiday, even!  I'd say you're doing pretty good- that's an impressive amount of soft parts you've already accumulated, which will make building a bit easier- you get to measure and fit over your actual undersuit, etc.

Start a build thread, too!  Great way for feedback, encouragement, questions and answers... and honestly we all like seeing others build.  Plus, it helps future TKs down the road, just like previous build threads will help you through your build.  It's a great cycle.  

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with everyone else. Start a build thread. I never did, but will most likely do so on my next costume. I found during my build, that one person seemed to do something different than someone else, and it was helpful to have different takes on things. Also, depending on your level of expertise on building, I would recommend watching videos on YouTube. They helped me tremendously being able to “see things in motion”. Good luck on your build.