Anovos Spray Paint

Do you mean paint for the armor itself (it is polished white plastic, as said above), or paint for the ab buttons, or helmet (also painted, but sometimes needs to be re-done).  

If you have scuffs or markings on your armor, I'd recommend Plexus, Can Do, or Novus polish to buff them out- found at auto supply stores, motorcycle shops, Amazon, and online.  

He was looking for the Anovos paint match rattle can that was done a while back. That is needed when shimming or painting something to match the Anovos plastic color is needed. However, I believe he has finally found it.

Edited by Gideon00

If he's the same person I'm thinking of, he asked in the Anovos FB group as well, and I pointed him in the direction of the guy who used to do runs.  It's a custom mix paint.  Expensive, too, relatively speaking, but you don't need a lot just for shims and such.

It works well:

20160908120639-9261e1e4-me.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/20/2018 at 5:51 PM, kman said:

If he's the same person I'm thinking of, he asked in the Anovos FB group as well, and I pointed him in the direction of the guy who used to do runs.  It's a custom mix paint.  Expensive, too, relatively speaking, but you don't need a lot just for shims and such.

It works well:

20160908120639-9261e1e4-me.jpg

Hey Kalani, any way possible you can share this miraculous pigment source with me? :)

• Like 1