Sign in to follow this  
MaverickCH

Hi from Switzerland

Hello Stormtrooper,

my name is David Barbey (TK-12476), I live in Switzerland and have been a member of the Swiss Garrison since this year.

I have always been a very big fan of Star Wars, of the Empire to be precise. The day I was accepted into the 501St Legion

will be unforgettable for me. One of my biggest childhood dreams had just come true. 

• Like 2

Welcome to the FISD David!

Glad to have you with us:duim:

Have fun out there!

Hello David, glad to hear you are happy with the step you made. :duim: Have fun when trooping and enjoy the time... :smiley-sw013:

Welcome to the true home of shiny white armor, David, and I hope to see you around the boards here!  I would suggest using the link that Harbinger added right below your first post to get 501st access.  It will allow you to see new areas, give you access to information you may not see otherwise, which includes merchandise, discussions and such.

I encourage you to contribute your TK knowledge, opinions, photos, (whatever you like) and stay part of the community! 

Glad to have you here David! It's great to have a childhood dream come true...I too, am in the same boat.

Congrats and welcome!

Where in Switzerland are you located? I lived in La Tour de Peilz for a year and a bit, and have many fond memories of travelling around the country.