emtramone presenting for review

emtramone

This is my ATA ANH stunt build. This is my first build of any type. I'm aware of the short "S" trim on the helmet, I've ordered a new one. Thanks in advance. I'm going for my basic approval.

1. Name: Chris Nicholson

2. Future Garrison : Titan

3. Armor Maker: ATA

4. Helmet Maker: ATA

5. Cloth Belt Maker: Custom

6. Neck Seal Maker: Custom

7. Boot Maker: Custom

9. Blaster Maker: Hasbro Alteration

11. Height: 5' 6"

12. Weight:  155 lbs

13. TK type: ANH Stunt

14. Thanks to everyone on the forums for infinite help. To include Skypig, uksrath, and justjoseph63

img%5Dimg%5D

img%5Dimg%5D

img%5Dimg%5D

img%5Dimg%5D

img%5Dimg%5D

Hey Chris looking good. A couple of things I noticed is that your forearms seem a bit big, looks like you could do with trimming them a bit more for the circumference. You should have roughly a fingers width of gap but it appears you have a couple of inches. I also noticed that the left shoulder bell appears shallower than the right. The last thing that stands our is your left thigh looks a bit high and is catching beneath the butt plate.

Other than those I can't see anything else that would need to be addressed. Good job on the build though.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I didn't think much on the sniper plate as that particular issue is fairly common. Simple fix is to add a bit of material behind it to kick I forward a bit.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Chris, I don't think anything will hold you up for approval but here are some suggestions:

• Your right shin shows the front cover strip not reaching all the way to the top. This is covered on the left one by the sniper plate, but ideally, you could redo the cover strip on the front.
  • I would suggest making the black outlines of the painted sections of your helmet a little thicker. Yours seem a bit thinner than most. It looks like this is fine in the cheeks, but the traps and the earss could use a second pass of black. You could also add the rank bar on the ear (Centurion detail, but easy to add while you're painting anyway)
  • Your mic tips are pointing in slightly different directions. A little pull is probably sufficient to tweak this.
  • Your canvas belt looks a little wider than what we usually see, but I am assuming it's no wider than 3.25" as per the CRL. Assuming this is the case, it will not be a problem for basic, but if you elect to apply for EIB/Centurion, it may be asked that you replace this.

Good luck with your application!

• Like 1

With a quick look I agree about cloth belt. It looks wide to me. It shouldn't be showing behind plastic belt. Dead giveaway there. Others have pointed out things I won't repeat. I would suggest you pull ab up some. It's trying to pop out from under chest. As Darthaloha says " hike it up to almost soprano" maybe paraphrasing a little. 

Bummer you used Zap a gap!:shok:

That makes fixes extremely tough.

Good Luck Future Trooper!:duim:

Edited by magni

To elaborate on how to fix the sniper plate going under the thigh (I'm actually yet to see someone who didn't have at least a bit of this problem, so very, very common!)-

Get a cheap washcloth (like from the dollar store), wrap it up in duct tape, tape it into the top of the shin.  It gives it just enough punch out that it doesn't slip under the thigh, and problem solved.  Provided your thighs aren't overly large for you, and therefore not helping the situation.  

• Like 2

Luc is right about the cloth belt, Chris.  Even if it is wider than the 3.25 maximum the CRL allows for basic approval, it can not extend past the ABS belt on the top or bottom.