Whats the scoop on MTK Armor?

Fast turn around, can build into a robust suit for trooping.

If you are not ultra OCB on getting your suit 100% screening accurate, MTK is a good enough for a frequent trooper.

(My first TK suit is a MTK)

Edited by giskard8
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, giskard8 said:

Fast turn around, can build into a robust suit for trooping.

If you are not ultra OCB on getting your suit 100% screening accurate, MTK is a good enough for a frequent trooper.

(My first TK suit is a MTK)

Thanks for the heads up.  I currently own an Anovos set.  The armor looks great, but some parts are a bit thin...

I have MTK too. I love it! No complaints. Thicker armor compared to Anovos. Plus you can get individual replacement parts easily. You will be extremely satisfied with the armor. He’s the only vetted EBay armorer you can safely purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...
38 minutes ago, bluebantha said:

Anyone have any insight on whether MTK is good for taller troopers? Im 6'2", ordered the kit, but am now worried about it fitting!

Most kits will go up to about 6' over that you start getting gaps, for the larger or taller AM, RT-Mod or TM (has taller shins) are probably best. In saying that you can make some adjustments in gaps, really depends what it will look like on, if there's no huge gaps you should be ok, but as we have seen in some threads the gaps can be just too much.

6' MTK

A couple of threads on taller troopers

36 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Most kits will go up to about 6' over that you start getting gaps, for the larger or taller AM, RT-Mod or TM (has taller shins) are probably best. In saying that you can make some adjustments in gaps, really depends what it will look like on, if there's no huge gaps you should be ok, but as we have seen in some threads the gaps can be just too much.

6' MTK

A couple of threads on taller troopers

Thanks so much for getting back to me! I really do appreciate it. I'm certainly gonna do everything I can to make this kit hard, and based off that thread you attached with the 6' MTK, it doesn't seem like it should be an issue. If it is however, I've heard that RWA offers long shins and thighs. Only problem there is matching the plastic colors. We shall see. Ill be documenting all of this in a build thread.

• Like 1