TK-11519 Requesting for ANH Stunt EIB Status ( SDS ) (879)

Mügge

Miguel Gutiérrez Mügge

TK-11519

Mügge

Spanish Garrison

Costume Information

Armor: Shepperton Design Studios

Helmet: Shepperton Design Studios

Blaster: Doopy Doos

da993fc4-a7c0-49bb-9374-c5a5fefdd946.jpg06752b52-f077-4054-9161-3eb93388412f.jpg0aea9f40-4de4-4daa-ad95-14efed8279a6.jpgf0176532-240c-406d-82af-7ec7472f2b29.jpgc1ccd5aa-8498-448c-9374-8232d32e9428.jpgd3c9ad17-1ab8-4ba3-9487-3054005224b0.jpgIMG_9332.HEICf6c5d733-7dfd-4257-971e-454aae3bca96.jpgae1d7fb5-a9ac-4e73-9a14-73fcc95a0ada.jpg9d00b189-e152-4e57-a182-ff88de53164e.jpg03323a69-464a-43dd-912e-a8c386985504.jpg9374-8232d32e9428.jpg]4daa-ad95-14efed8279a6.jpg]4ecb4ddb-e82c-41ef-be8f-5aced60bfc27.jpg145ff7c8-7ee4-4930-b440-5e1412e6c03e.jpg0fe9ac78-fdf5-4521-9722-58679c4db11b.jpg0188ba2b-bb63-4fe9-b6a2-17275390058f.jpg6c5d76e8-7e59-460b-8f83-fd924fa0d6af.jpg

Waiting for your feedback, please let me know if you require any additional pictures

Regards Miguel

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hey Miguel - looking Sharp Trooper:duim:

You are missing a few photos:

Right side detail (close up)

Left side detail (close up)

Abdomen details

Action shot

Cod and butt plate attachment (outside, you already show the inside)

Lens color (back lit) 

Neck seal

Thermal detonator (back)

Some feedback:

Overall you look great and it will look even better if you shorten the straps for the shoulder bells to close that small gap you have and that would also take you closer to Centurion: There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates. Whilst on the subject I have a question about the ab buttons, are they separate from the ab plate? If so that won´t be qualified for Centurion were the buttons need to be integrated. For EIB that is acceptable though:)

Best of luck:salute:

•  

Edited by TheSwede

3 minutes ago, Bud Spaklur said:

photos of the rubber gloves with silicone plates, as well as the S-trim for the helmet, and close-up of the Thermal Detonator panhead screws?

Yes those are for Centurion, the pan head screws are for EIB and should be seen in the TD back photo as the spacing of the clips:duim:

Hi Miguel, and thank you for your submission!  As Daniel mentioned, we are missing a lot of photos, so as soon as you get those posted we can get started.  

Please note that we will need to see you suited up for the following photos:

Right side detail (close-up)

Left side detail (close-up)

Action shot

We are also asking if you can post 2 direct (not angled) close-ups of your sniper knee plate, both side and from the front.  Thanks!!   :salute:

uZ6oLpX.jpg?1   wZAz13g.jpg?1

Hi Joseph !!!!!
I know you are asking me close-up photos of my sniper. I couldnt do them today i’ll send you tomorrow.
I want to beg your pardon. My english is horrible.

Thank you for the added photos, Miguel... almost there, brother!  We still need the photo of your neck seal, and will need two additional close-up side view pics of your ab-button plates (examples below).  No more, I promise!  Many thanks.

DDfeMNR.jpg?2

vYRnjSf.jpg?1

Hi Miguel, and thank you for your EI submission!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted, and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of the entire D.O. staff, congratulations!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.

Nice paint job on that bucket, sir, but your tube stripes are sitting down farther than they should be.  The width from the top of the stripes to the edge should be about the width of a pencil.

Reference image

w2x5VT9.jpg  PJUufyK.jpg?1

We are recommending that your ABS belt be raised a little to where it covers more of the bottoms of your ab button plates.  Right now it is sitting a bit low.

Reference image

JYUgcXm.jpg   fYUkF7N.jpg?2

You did a spectacular paint job on the buttons of the large plate, but the ones on the smaller one could definitely have the edges removed to match it.  The paint should not extend all the way to the bottom of the button itself, just as you did on the ones on the larger plate.

Reference image

VZMaF9D.jpg?1    Ef1XX0p.jpg?3

I suggest doing a little trimming on the tops of your thighs.  This would give you a better look, as well as making it much more comfortable.  You may also want to remove the "point" from the top of the right thigh, which would prevent it from poking in to your leg while you walk.

Reference image

OvNatRl.jpg  eb84Of2.jpg?1ij6Y9C7.jpg

Your posterior plate appears to sit too far away from your kidney plate, and should actually sit underneath it.  This can be achieved with some strapping adjustments.

Reference image

Z7GYnzq.jpg  WOvE20H.jpg?1

Although SDS armor is built using the overlap method, there should not be a visible bump at the connection(s) next to the cover strip.  It may be the angle of the photo, but the right one does not appear to have this, and they should be symmetrical.

hZWX88n.jpg  nNTACYO.jpg?1  OlGGZDU.jpg?2

You did a fantastic job on that blaster, Miguel (especially the weathering on that scope) but we are highly suggesting that you change out the D-ring that came with the DD kit.  The center part is too narrow, and the width should not extend past the inside ridge of the rear cap as shown below.

Reference image

WGfzx1x.jpg?1   HeIIfyC.png?2

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos may be requested that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

As per the CRL for level 3, "There should be minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates".  

The tops of your shoulder bells should be touching (or very near to) the shoulder bridges.  I suggest removing all the return edges from the bottoms, and perhaps giving them a hot water bath to widen them to where they sit right up against the biceps.  This will help eliminate the gaps in the front and back and bring them closer to the chest/back plates.

Reference image

gHaEI84.jpg?1   1ZGQVUa.jpg?2

Reference image

QBYQQ7M.jpg?1

No more to add here, mi hermano.   Congrats, and I hope to see your Centurion submission when you are ready!

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-11519 Requesting for ANH Stunt EIB Status ( SDS ) (879)

Thank you very much Joseph. It is a great joy for me. I appreciate all your indications, which will make my armor worthy of belonging to this fantastic group of people. Merry Christmas to all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...