Geordietrooper ANH build

Jedimaster1971

So I took advantage of an offer and decided to start with a ANH TK helmet, this will be a test of my building skills, have built other stuff in the past ranging from tamya model kits, to a custom starlord walkman...... but this is the first time building something that will be "judged" by other professional people..... my BBBox day is expected to be Wednesday 12 December....... photos to follow

Wish me luck troopers!!!!

• Like 1

Best of luck with the build. Nobody will be judging you we are all here to help you get approval into the 501st or build an awesome prop, whatever you decide. With your experience I’m sure this will be a no brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck on your build, Gordon.  Read a few builds and check out the applications for EIB and Centurion.  Building to the higher levels right from the get-go is not that much extra work and definitely worth it.  We are also here to help... and not only to judge. ;)

Have some research material on hand and it will make the build a lot faster. Also check out the gallery section for specific helmet details. Good luck with the build.

10 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Have some research material on hand and it will make the build a lot faster. Also check out the gallery section for specific helmet details. Good luck with the build.

Been reading and watching for a few weeks now(after speaking to the UKG at birmingham comic con)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jedimaster1971 said:

It's just a bucket for now from Da props....... 

Yeah I meant helmet kit, been thinking about one of their HDPE kits for some time now so looking forward seeing the build:duim:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Yeah I meant helmet kit, been thinking about one of their HDPE kits for some time now so looking forward seeing the build:duim:

Sorry my error, it's a standard 2mm ABS .. Will be doing some first fix trimming at the weekend let you know how well it trims with the lexans and dremel 

52 minutes ago, Jedimaster1971 said:

Sorry my error, it's a standard 2mm ABS .. Will be doing some first fix trimming at the weekend let you know how well it trims with the lexans and dremel 

No error, it’s the mold I’m interested in so even though it’s white ABS the shape - how it match screen used helmets would be the same for a pull in HDPE:)

So..... it's now Monday 17th, I know it could have been done by down but I want to learn as much as I can as i go...... so here's the latest!!!

Well it would have been an update but I cannot upload any more attachments...... any help??

Edited by Jedimaster1971
Need more infor on alocated storage space