Geordietrooper ANH build

Jedimaster1971

Nice work. :-)

If you want to go a little more into it, just be aware that the cocking handle is currently backwards and that the rear sight could sit a little closer to the end cap.

As per the FISD blaster reference, for the rear sight “leave a little gap (about 2mm) to the raised end of the receiver tube (locking notch band”.

8a26ca228dfe62bb8f22b1b8cec822a9.jpg

e56218e3a61befc0c30542e07a6455b5.jpg

57da66555d595c85473e599a4fdd44ec.jpg

Love those Doopy kits. Keep yo the good work. :-)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CableGuy said:

If you want to go a little more into it, just be aware that the cocking handle is currently backwards and that the rear sight could sit a little closer to the end cap.

As per the FISD blaster reference, for the rear sight “leave a little gap (about 2mm) to the raised end of the receiver tube (locking notch band”.

8a26ca228dfe62bb8f22b1b8cec822a9.jpg

e56218e3a61befc0c30542e07a6455b5.jpg

57da66555d595c85473e599a4fdd44ec.jpg

Love those Doopy kits. Keep yo the good work. :-)

I know I could do better..... but it has taken me 3 weeks to get the scope rail fabricated and I ran out of patience after the 4th attempt by the fabricators 

I know I could do better..... but it has taken me 3 weeks to get the scope rail fabricated and I ran out of patience after the 4th attempt by the fabricators 

No worries, chief. As I said, it was only a suggestion. :-)

18 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Nice catch Dan

looks Good buddy. I decided to doopydoo in the end. Still waiting for BBB day. Hopefully this Wednesday so got busy building. Few details still to add to scope, counter etc and bit more weathering to do but actually quite enjoyed building it. I’ll try and attach picture. Good luck with the rest of yours

• 6 months later...

Dragging my build back from the bantha .......

I sourced what I have been informed is Shepperton studios..... from a guy who worked there...... here it is in the boot of the car and at the hotel before spending a week in storage!!!!883fa591f2bddf6c4b328031a553de54.jpg7a608d6781066c945c098a0aa3423b16.jpgeac724e933d018fd7be9d95b7fe45642.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You could trim your smaller ab plate a little more, also don't make the button paint too big. Appears you may also have trimmed too much from the larger plate.

wNmnRcI.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:58 AM, Jedimaster1971 said:

Now with the belt roughly trimmed and just held with clamps holding it for the photo- still nothing glued yet    

Once firmly mounted (as illustrated in your last set of photos) they should be fine for basic

Don’t blame you, mate. Good start. :-)
Got a small shoulder bridge question ....... I know I over sanded the the edges...... but when I re do them, I think the may over lap the actual shoulder parts........ as seen when you zoom in on my picture.....34e4ab46b172955a66771be9a96cbb29.jpg