bezoar

looking for a stormtrooper mentor in Rochester

I am looking to build a stormtrooper armor with my son.  Lots of chatter on the net.  I'd like to meet a local member, see their

armor, and see for myself what we are tackeling.  Able to help?  Im in rochester and can be reached at bzyerman  AT GMAIL dot com   Here is my son's first encounter with the local garrison a few years back    1236897229_photo1.thumb.jpeg.6387f0538a9d34540e916c3b1ade76c2.jpeg

Good afternoon it's me again. I'm having major problems with my sand trooper armour plus I don't have the right tools to cut it with I just need someone to help me with my sand trooper armour .IL be most appreciated if you can help.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, bezoar said:

I am looking to build a stormtrooper armor with my son.  Lots of chatter on the net.  I'd like to meet a local member, see their

armor, and see for myself what we are tackeling.  Able to help?  Im in rochester and can be reached at bzyerman  AT GMAIL dot com   Here is my son's first encounter with the local garrison a few years back    1236897229_photo1.thumb.jpeg.6387f0538a9d34540e916c3b1ade76c2.jpeg

Hey Bryce, 

Did you check out your local unit and post there? http://www.garrisonexcelsior.com/

Someone may be able to assist. @starsaber25 is an Attache from the neighboring Garrison who may be able to assist or know someone more local for you to meet to see their armor, but I highly recommend signing up at your local garrison and reach out to someone on their website. 

Also, Take a gander at our getting started section. 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/

Hi Kevin.  I'm not sure if you are aware or not but this thread was a New Member thread by Bryce introducing himself to the FISD.  He was asking for help from Rochester NY.  If you are are looking for assistance it appears that you are in the UK.  I would reach out to the UK Garrison to see if there is anyone around you that can give you a hand.  I'm not sure if you will get the answers you are looking for by posting in a New Member area.  Maybe you could also start your own thread in the Hard Armor section of the forum.

Kevin I sent you a PM.  I will be hiding this last post because we do not want to have your address out there.  That can be a dangerous thing.

This post is for Bryce.

Kevin. Please make a new topic.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Kevin- I sent you a PM earlier with some helpful information on how to get the assistance you are looking for. You have to get in touch with the UK Garrison if you are looking for hands on help. Please refrain from posting in this thread and create your own in the build area. Thank you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, starsaber25 said:

Kevin- I sent you a PM earlier with some helpful information on how to get the assistance you are looking for. You have to get in touch with the UK Garrison if you are looking for hands on help. Please refrain from posting in this thread and create your own in the build area. Thank you

I split it into a separate topic for him Steve. I appreciate your assistance during this. 

• Like 1