Stormtrooper boots/undersuit

Hi all,

can anyone recommend boots and undersuit's for smaller petite ladies with small feet?! I have looked through previous threads but can only see men's boots/undersuits. 

Any fellow shorter ladies who could possibly help for those are clearance worthy? Would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

So far as undersuit anything that is black and form fitting is good. Nothing too specific needed other than no visible logos or markings.

Boots any Chelsea boot that fits you will suffice. Some painting and treatment may be required.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I use a compression under suit, just up sized so it's not too tight, separate top and bottoms, makes it easier to go to the bathroom ;). I normally found them at local department store but they are seasonal, next place I found them was sporting shops. I find the compression material keeps me cooler at a warm trooper and warmer at a cold troop. I have also found for those really icy cold troops using some black thermal shirt and pants can be a real help.

Hi Jodi! I ended up purchasing a Capezio long sleeve dance unitard. It was the first thing I found that wasn't baggy around the elbows and knees. I tried compression tops and bottoms, which would definitely make for easier pit stops, but had a difficult time finding ones with no logos and I liked the one piece concept and this fit like a charm like I said. In case you try the unitard route, beware morph suits. I tried a whole bunch on, and they all ended up being a bit see-through at knees and elbows when I bent my joints. The Capezio suit is nice and thick! It is a little long, but I just rolled and hemmed the cuffs and it's fine.

Anyway, free shipping+free returns is your friend. Try on a handful of things and see how you like them. You'll find your suit. :)

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2018 at 3:48 PM, TheLorelei said:

Hi Jodi! I ended up purchasing a Capezio long sleeve dance unitard. It was the first thing I found that wasn't baggy around the elbows and knees. I tried compression tops and bottoms, which would definitely make for easier pit stops, but had a difficult time finding ones with no logos and I liked the one piece concept and this fit like a charm like I said. In case you try the unitard route, beware morph suits. I tried a whole bunch on, and they all ended up being a bit see-through at knees and elbows when I bent my joints. The Capezio suit is nice and thick! It is a little long, but I just rolled and hemmed the cuffs and it's fine.

Anyway, free shipping+free returns is your friend. Try on a handful of things and see how you like them. You'll find your suit. :)

Thank you! I will look into whether they sell those in the UK :D

• Like 1

I have an Eastbay women's compression shirt and random women's compression pants I found on Amazon.  

Here's the Eastbay shirt:  ----------------------- They go on sale a lot, so wait for a sale.  They have as small as XS.  They also have pants, but they have gray seams.  In my experience, the seams don't seem to show, but they're not supposed to show so many of us prefer black seams on other brands or no seams.  

I found these women's compression pants on Amazon, they come in as small as XS: https://www.amazon.com/CompressionZ-Womens-Compression-Pants-Black/dp/B015QOIH5O/

Imperial Boots goes as small as a US 7/EU 39- https://www.imperialboots.com/product/421/

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed