Armor Maker - Trooper Master

Helmet Maker - Trooper Master

Blaster Type - Praetorian Blasters 

Height - 6’1”

Weight - 194

Boots Maker - TK Boots

Canvas Belt - Trooper Master

Hand Plates - Trooper Master

Electronics - Henry’s Helmet Fans, Ukswrath's Stormtrooper helmet Audio System w/Voice Modulation 

Neck Seal - Trooper Bay

Holster - Trooper Master

C-9_GJKcWJ0m6xjDaUC-zmgpcVxUzUMXUtgNgk3L66QvjodwJcl0etgDKK7ZInZ1JHYBglusik7SEeT-STBjPE2BrNkTr7mHm6B4wi8S2elMDuFNrf03TxQ3UKsAnH21uC-u1IjVTq57fpIsdCHDXUqFRaMzU8XCG_8M7zJLkcIg-_WzLkkGF9g-hHEmuNkUaNUqqpcGbapf_mSyrEdAFlhzquWJO1YKUkQ538pnQxllOHRMSA_B5qd-FhP6_fE4_924UMId-3v3czLHkJkJf0-FSuuaEx61wCqA_0Ja7HwhdCzUSusRAHgAmeaKPW6nf1bn8prVhXA3xbjNrSuYJTt1GKYI0i0u7Nzzl2N4vo9bsCpOGwQKpo5ZIGW2AYfpB-UV4TN7VGnmQ2vBz4zUZwMwYhkpgWPyYRPUloAU2Da3Oal-EhgMPYPXqSN8AofVhir5IYcbl2M1HqflFCkm2Y7kupo8Ir0h81fVkmuf9IkAqIwGN6KCOujr1HEXIpjBPY7RApIB3-cNEJsl87H-oaGeecl1xIUH-fE4Xj683nFfNFbyNMxnUUrQqFlgC5XDp6ijPiLZqjjsXEkT60D97WmSP8sLb_OuBMontqOgDcUJk5-bghjuDTpj4kie_M9kJK1mJWQ2z3tmzOL8J8khrjUNv98pA6zG9CQM5jo7zADLJIiGLIRV-QB0RL-nX0g7mnAKMiydCpY2GEgEma4J5TLsTGgSDGlWhGWDsEW8ziX7N71mThrptlabxj7dvw8tFxTz1itvqoO7Wga5jq6_cW-h8I18zTjDBKooPkq1AXmw5Gd4QLIyjFHKhJo9pURIrr8JpBZZXsjZMFItEIkffwWBtXN2qtGLbrzzsw4DUP6Ewl3fX1XtuLD-nMfS6GPEoO3L0x_CX8ek36u0OS1xwW8o3ON-_MxjNk6o143Nkk3T9rwIsEVJHQhUnlNk0TpkacNasLYZ0yRczeNOTM3S2SnC8jC1H-Zf-xn_ET8Y

Nice work, a couple of things you could do to make this really look the part.

I would lower your belt a little, they normally don't cover the button.

Are they pan head screws on your TD, they look like dome head.

It appears on the side photos your ab and kidney plates are quite lining up, may need to adjust the strapping.

Brow trim looks a little wonky.

Hero version has longer straps on the holster and using 4 rivets not 2 like Stunt version.

Looks like your right arm bicep needs to come up and be rotated slightly.

Forearms could come down, you have a big gap between them and your gloves.

A couple of adjustments and I'm sure you'll have no problems, good luck.

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Nice work, a couple of things you could do to make this really look the part.

I would lower your belt a little, they normally don't cover the button.

Are they pan head screws on your TD, they look like dome head.

It appears on the side photos your ab and kidney plates are quite lining up, may need to adjust the strapping.

Brow trim looks a little wonky.

Hero version has longer straps on the holster and using 4 rivets not 2 like Stunt version.

Looks like your right arm bicep needs to come up and be rotated slightly.

Forearms could come down, you have a big gap between them and your gloves.

A couple of adjustments and I'm sure you'll have no problems, good luck.

Sincerely appreciate the feedback!

I will make those photo adjustments and resubmit the photos. It might be a couple of days with the work schedule but will have them up this week.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Ok, I figured if I didn’t to it tonight then it might drag on so made the following adjustments:

Fixed wonky brow

Put proper screws in TD

Put on the proper belt for Hero

Made ab / kidney plate adjustments

Made adjustments with bicep & forearm

Appreciate the guidance and please let me know if you need anything else!

ZxCw1awpdca5sqTxX8WJTu25RicawjRX8KkS_LvgICgKP4DCyaQHl8Gq1S3EZM8b1yFyEGJUn8BXFUkleEVvSb7oqRWrrKT_62BXF9A7KQIwFa94jNzbv5g0TAn1dXV9oXlTGNXBn-q3hv4vHEIR_dyWUWYxhZDMun6soKAxfPJ7IHmqqe5myvEnD59IHlGYK0jPvus9cfMwPRpVlrcqEAuohrzlu-ntWVRthJKTnlyFbmrE--iMf21E_l0RPrlKskun08zoH0tKuI57g6yqNwbLE-qsyzC09v6RpCzAkg4a4bl-mUUO198i9lTWRTFK

• Like 2

Nice job on those fixes, Rodney! Once you get the TD screws painted, please post up a pic and one of will be with you shortly thereafter!

13 hours ago, thehup said:

Rodney Hupalo

TK-21169

”thehup”

SoCal Garrison / San Joaquin Squad

Armor Maker - Trooper Master

Helmet Maker - Trooper Master

Blaster Type - Praetorian Blasters 

Height - 6’1”

Weight - 194

Boots Maker - TK Boots

Canvas Belt - Trooper Master

Hand Plates - Trooper Master

Electronics - Henry’s Helmet Fans, Ukswrath's Stormtrooper helmet Audio System w/Voice Modulation 

Neck Seal - Trooper Bay

Holster - Trooper Master

C-9_GJKcWJ0m6xjDaUC-zmgpcVxUzUMXUtgNgk3L66QvjodwJcl0etgDKK7ZInZ1JHYBglusik7SEeT-STBjPE2BrNkTr7mHm6B4wi8S2elMDuFNrf03TxQ3UKsAnH21uC-u1IjVTq57fpIsdCHDXUqFRaMzU8XCG_8M7zJLkcIg-_WzLkkGF9g-hHEmuNkUaNUqqpcGbapf_mSyrEdAFlhzquWJO1YKUkQ538pnQxllOHRMSA_B5qd-FhP6_fE4_924UMId-3v3czLHkJkJf0-FSuuaEx61wCqA_0Ja7HwhdCzUSusRAHgAmeaKPW6nf1bn8prVhXA3xbjNrSuYJTt1GKYI0i0u7Nzzl2N4vo9bsCpOGwQKpo5ZIGW2AYfpB-UV4TN7VGnmQ2vBz4zUZwMwYhkpgWPyYRPUloAU2Da3Oal-EhgMPYPXqSN8AofVhir5IYcbl2M1HqflFCkm2Y7kupo8Ir0h81fVkmuf9IkAqIwGN6KCOujr1HEXIpjBPY7RApIB3-cNEJsl87H-oaGeecl1xIUH-fE4Xj683nFfNFbyNMxnUUrQqFlgC5XDp6ijPiLZqjjsXEkT60D97WmSP8sLb_OuBMontqOgDcUJk5-bghjuDTpj4kie_M9kJK1mJWQ2z3tmzOL8J8khrjUNv98pA6zG9CQM5jo7zADLJIiGLIRV-QB0RL-nX0g7mnAKMiydCpY2GEgEma4J5TLsTGgSDGlWhGWDsEW8ziX7N71mThrptlabxj7dvw8tFxTz1itvqoO7Wga5jq6_cW-h8I18zTjDBKooPkq1AXmw5Gd4QLIyjFHKhJo9pURIrr8JpBZZXsjZMFItEIkffwWBtXN2qtGLbrzzsw4DUP6Ewl3fX1XtuLD-nMfS6GPEoO3L0x_CX8ek36u0OS1xwW8o3ON-_MxjNk6o143Nkk3T9rwIsEVJHQhUnlNk0TpkacNasLYZ0yRczeNOTM3S2SnC8jC1H-Zf-xn_ET8Y

nice, what make is the blaster

Much like AC-DC, I’m back in black. Well at least my TD screws are!

Please let me know if there is anything else you need and have a great rest of the day!wX-jfIV1ih0Qept8BwwfIl_Brr3ik3bJjOpCZmp79jVgEdLakbFRRG6A8Cah3UHJybp4W9r8KqLG5w3I

• Like 1

Hi Rodney,

Almost there! Could you please include a photo of the inside of your thigh ammo belt connection? This is to check the EIB requirement:

• Thigh ammo belt is attached to thigh with a solid head rivet, painted white, in the upper corner and fastened to the lower thigh ridge.
  • The rivets used shall be single cap, double cap or split rivets. No pop rivets allowed.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, shashachu said:

Hi Rodney,

Almost there! Could you please include a photo of the inside of your thigh ammo belt connection? This is to check the EIB requirement:

• Thigh ammo belt is attached to thigh with a solid head rivet, painted white, in the upper corner and fastened to the lower thigh ridge.
  • The rivets used shall be single cap, double cap or split rivets. No pop rivets allowed.

Good morning and funny how paths cross! Plus I'm honored to have the honor of being your first review. :)

I've attached the additional photos as requested and please let me know if you need anything else!

2bVg2djPIJ-xd5xfxtp3IS7U4Bz8-hkuOZc9tgve

50ZJi9mVxDqRqFUu1HNALP18xGXvA5zN0zHFVR0z

Aaallllmost there! If you could include a photo of the inside of the thigh ammo belt rivet, that should be the last thing we need - just to show the type of rivet connection. Thanks for your patience. :)

Here is the pic from my EIB application for reference:

jk2-NlYnD8pnDisl2cmKW7DM2SlnmEXre1YEdLRO

23 minutes ago, shashachu said:

Aaallllmost there! If you could include a photo of the inside of the thigh ammo belt rivet, that should be the last thing we need - just to show the type of rivet connection. Thanks for your patience. :)

Here is the pic from my EIB application for reference:

You did ask for INSIDE, didn't you! Ugh...see what happens when you half-read something? lol!

I'll take the photos as soon as I'm home tonight and thanks again! :)

7 hours ago, shashachu said:

No worries! Appreciate your patience. 

My apologies again and please let me know if you need anything else! :)

bK1j2pZ3rhCdzZixca-TUSCOLlFn7ckMIuiWDTRs2tVjKTFP6_AbMbiHr-b7RjNCmo20OzPWwKOwJlUl

Hi Rodney, 

Thank you for making all of the suggested changes so quickly!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted, and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Hero Expert Infantry. On behalf of Tony, Dan, Joseph and myself, congratulations!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.

Beautiful job with your build - just a few suggestions to help you look your best. 

Starting with the helmet, your vocoder paint could be fixed up to create a bit more definition in the shape:

Reference Image

egg2Di0sWE_MVr5jY079U7Q-c8iCLHwbPnloDXdw

Finally, the brow trim, particularly on the left side, looks a bit short.

Reference Image

_C4YLVhqy9viiABbhxYN_x-hbnOlvGoQu2anH0lA

Getting into the *really* nitty gritty, the black rank bar is painted just a tad wide:

Reference Image

ozWgEqG4BJfXIo6l9kqM0cXOatL3bs4UVOsM-2OM

Moving along, as others have suggested, you could drop your forearms to even up the black gaps on the arms. You should be able to accomplish this by slightly lengthening the strapping between the bicep and forearm.

9pNVcFPVoz6UeVYCuAX20L8O2F9Q0nZ5krYwKpZW 

Reference Image

lLnQ5TP2R9-NjyjNBdKz04ph0pB92xrztKkixBdF

The ab/kidney rivets could also use a bit of touch up paint:

AI2yKs3ZARA3HHHoyij7PIhqDHmwr5bY2AshSoyQ

The ab button plate shape/size is perfect, but the paint on the buttons themselves is a tad large:

jPLrmLjdYcudZn5n8xDwuUTsAxEXZ7DVotlusyAp 

Reference Image

fIq-0xJYoFVj_E5boMe4ILKtkbQdq88Ju_8H5Etw

As you can see, ideally the paint doesn't *quite* cover the entire ab button.

Continuing down, your butt plate pops out a bit from under the kidney, but it should stay under the kidney.

MxXhHkrg6ZftuU4xp3jzV4z8zM-78lBdyolJL7mm      

Reference Image

tWJB4JsnynZb41MUZagGugHsr-8TuhfclWz7dR-K

You should be able to fix this with a strapping adjustment.

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos are requested that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Per the L3 requirements:

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

Yours are close, but not quite aligned with the end of the plastic belt. Most folks put a dab of E6000 or CA glue to keep the belt box elastic in place.

79C1e2mwGDdB1hlwZpjfh6WbgzZ7bvRcgKZvNUY0

Reference Image

CkykPi1XMhX5ZfHoLAYsIYNFeaLOxz9AfMqF0wW8

As for the shoulder bells, the L3 CRL states:

• There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

Your front gap looks great, but the rear is a bit large. It could just be a dressing issue, or you may be able to trim off some of the lower return edge from your shoulder bells to bring them in closer.

m5eMNlJyL2RqU2LJtYjcaWPWsRVBPyd836u5j41W      

Reference Image

qCYN0AHgV0eTbl-IFG9MBWhq8194bNMHNUjm28B2

That's it for now! Congrats again, and we hope to see you at Centurion!

Note: since I'm new at this, Dan aka @CableGuy is going to press all the buttons to make your status official, but you may consider yourself approved. :)

• Like 1

• CableGuy changed the title to TK-21169 Requesting ANH Hero EIB (TM) [877]