TK14965 Requesting ANH STunt EIB (Anovos) (878)

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

I have friends who have the centurion with the casco ANOVOS. My is not good?

Although Anovos does assemble the helmets, they do not do it screen accurately.  The ears are not in the typical position seen in the films, and we always request those who use them to move the bottoms back to reflect this.  While modding my Anovos helmet for Hero, I managed to move them back quite a bit, as I was asked to do this when applying for Centurion for that costume.  While not perfect, per se, it looks a lot better, and shows that it is possible without damaging the helmet.  (It took me about 15 minutes to do).

My modded Anovos Hero bucket

UDyJ3KU.jpg?1

Since that requirement is not specifically mentioned in the CRLs, we can only suggest it and hope that the trooper takes the time and effort to address it for a better look.

While you (hopefully) prepare for Centurion, please be aware that Anovos also uses the incorrect screws at the bottoms of the ears, and that these will need to be replaced.  The ones they use are the small "pan-head" style, and they must be the V head slotted type like they use in the top two.  I did not mention this in your EI submission as they were not shown, but I suspect they are indeed the pan-head style.  You might want to check with some of your Garrison mates who have reached Centurion to find out where they got replacements.

Incorrect Anovos bottom ear screws

i5AxHtO.jpg