Etsy not eBay but would it work?

endy

I would recomend sticking with suppliers on the vetted list, you can find it in the Getting Started section. Purchase from a vetted seller and you will be sure you can have your costume 501st approved.

Research is the key to this hobby so you have a little reading in front of you, good luck

• Like 1

Not the way it is built in the picture.  Not to sure about that bucket either. The dome or top of the helmet is a little large .

If you bought it as a kit and put it together yourself you could eliminate some of the other problems in the build.

Still I would recommend going with on of the vetted makers. True you would spend a couple hundred more in doing so.

But you have the piece of mind in knowing that you are not potentially wasting a couple of hundred.

The builder of the suit pictured is not an experienced builder. There are several things that were not done correctly.  That tells me that there a potentially several other things that may not be done right as well. 

You might get by with that as a Halloween  costume,  but if you are going for 501st approval then I would leave that alone

• Like 1