Wireless mic with Icomm?

Hi everyone,

I recently received my Icomm and I ordered their wireless mic with it.

http://store.voicebooster.com/steren-voicebooster-wireless-headset-tie-clip-microphone-kit/

Unfortunately arrived defective and they are out of stock to replace it for me.

Has anyone had luck with a different wireless mic for this unit?

Thanks!

I use a Bluetooth wireless mic as well. Got it a few years ago. Works fine with my icomm and amp. It's not this one, but looks just like it...
----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

19 hours ago, Bud Spaklur said:

Yes, this is the Bluetooth mic I use with the iComm. I have had no problems with mine:

WinBridge UHF Wireless Microphone Headset Rechargeable Transmitters & Receivers 6.35mm for Voice Amplifier Audio Sound System External Speaker DSLR Camera etc (WB008 Pro) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076DZ9D98/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_iT1-BbQ5C4TCM

How well does the wire that holds the mic stay bent?  I have gone through several because the wire does not stay in place causing the mic tip to move toward the front of my bucket, rendering it useless as it is too far away.  I currently use a throat mic.

Hmm, I should look into this wireless set up myself, getting tired of the wires running from helmet to my chest plate.

Nice install to Bud :duim:

On 11/27/2018 at 7:05 PM, Bud Spaklur said:

Here’s a quick 1-minute video of my helmet interior. I hid all the wires along the bottom of the helmet and all wires were velcroed down along the bottom of the bucket to keep them hidden. The fan buttons are velcroed into place at the bottom of the chin:
------

Nice setup!  Been looking st changing my mic to Bluetooth...right now my whole setup is in the bucket which can get tight

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 7:05 PM, Bud Spaklur said:

Here’s a quick 1-minute video of my helmet interior. I hid all the wires along the bottom of the helmet and all wires were velcroed down along the bottom of the bucket to keep them hidden. The fan buttons are velcroed into place at the bottom of the chin:
----------

I did something similar but without a cellphone.  Quick question, shouldn't the amp be flipped over?  I figured the speaker part should face the chest piece vs facing my body.

Edited by gmrhodes13

I did something similar but without a cellphone.  Quick question, shouldn't the amp be flipped over?  I figured the speaker part should face the chest piece vs facing my body.

I think that’s a matter of preference. I have mine facing out towards the chest, I’ve seen people with it towards the body. I think it only becomes an issue if it’s tight against your body, I’d assume that would muffle the sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk