TK-71970 Requesting SDS Stormtrooper ANH Stunt EIB Status (887)

Joako7

Joaquín Galindo Galindo

TK-71970

Joako7

Spanish Garrison

Armor Maker: Shepperton Design Studios

Helmet Maker: Shepperton Design Studios

Blaster Type: E-11 Shepperton Design Studios

04-Right-Arm-raised.jpg

03-Left-Arm-raised.jpg

02-Back-Arms-at-side.jpg

01-Front-Arms-at-side.jpg

g16UAZ.jpg

E9Zdyn.jpg

eSijMT.jpg

ITg8ju.jpg

ohg5bl.jpg

fyxfPC.jpg

OMUNM4.jpg

LrfxRm.jpg

hIcjBQ.jpg

kfBxig.jpg

M0BnFc.jpg

IjLmGC.jpg

dj82lP.jpg

Pze8Vz.jpg

uyXRum.jpg

hHHuZ1.jpg

iHjizR.jpg

8ZjAUX.jpg

RQSA91.jpg

dbtq18.jpg

ukKWfr.jpg

zoviOa.jpg

https://www.501st.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16868

Done, sorry for the mess.

Thank you very much!

Edited by Joako7

9 hours ago, Joako7 said:

Open the image link, right click on the image then select copy, finally paste the copied image into your post.

You also need to request higher access before applying for EI

ZdZEQY.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry for the delay. This is my member profile link.

http://501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=26154

Please, could you tell me if are necessary more armor photos?

Thank you very much.

Hi Joaquin, and thank you for your submission for Expert Infantry level.  You did an admirable overall build on your armor, but after discussing the matter in length with the D.O. Staff, we agreed that the higher levels of approval are all about screen accuracy, and after reviewing the photo that shows the rear of your thighs, we feel that the connection on the rear of the left thigh does not match the one on the right as closely at is could.  Please also note that the cover strip should run vertically down the center of the thigh, and not off to one side, as seen in the reference photo below.

Reference image

3fnEBlN.jpg   cOTMxGZ.jpg?1

While not mentioned specifically in the CRL, the cover strips being symmetrical on each side is an integral part of Stormtrooper armor, especially at levels 2 and 3, and while a very minor difference can be accepted in certain cases, the difference in width of those connections is just too great at this time. We are suggesting at this point that you reduce the width of the left connection to the point where it matches the right one or purchase a new left thigh.

When doing so, please new photos of yourself suited up in the updated armor, and also include a clear close-up side view of your large ab-button plate as seen below.  Thanks!

hRMcgls.jpg?1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again and sorry for the delay.

I send images of detail of the thighs and the button plate as you asked me. Please, could you tell me if are necessary more photos?

Thank you very much for your help.

vQL43s.jpg

rOoLPT.jpg

I1mQr8.jpg

5vTvlZ.jpg

M9sAtj.jpg

Rg5lfw.jpg

Hi Joaquin.. just a note to say that we haven't forgotten about you, brother!  Sorry for the delay, but your submission is being worked on right now and will be up shortly.  Thanks for your patience!

Thank you for posting the close up ab-button photos, but there is a little confusion.  In your main photos, the buttons on your 4 button plate are painted in the correct sequence with the blue button on the bottom, as seen in the reference image below.

1Ta1k8d.jpg?3   N7KCg9L.jpg?1

On the close-up photos you posted the blue button is now on the top, the plate itself is smaller, and the blue paint looks lighter.

AbMj36b.jpg?1

Did you repaint the gray buttons on the large plate?  They look a lot wider now.

HFciJ7X.jpg?3   iRYeKwz.jpg?3

At this point, we need you to take a new photo of the ab plate and include new close-up photos of the ab button plates with the correct sequence.  Thanks!

OMG! Sorry so much.

I took off the plate to make it smaller and able to make the notch in the piece.

When I pasted it, I did it the other way around. What a stupid thing!!!

Now I will have to take it off and re-paste it correctly to send you the correct photos.

Please, apologize for the mistake. I'm sorry to waste your time.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

As per the EI application guidelines you have missed one step, you need to have 501st Stormtrooper access on these forums before applying for EIB, link below

Expert Infantry Application Guidelines

Creating Application Post

Good luck with your application

• Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 3:28 PM, Joako7 said:

Please, apologize for the mistake. I'm sorry to waste your time.

Not to worry, sir, and never think that you are wasting our time!  

Hi again Joseph. Thanks for your patience.

I send images of the button plate repainted as you asked me. I also send you my member profile link.

http://501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=26154

Thanks again.

23-Button_plate1b.jpg.cdb071fbcaf1aebab5897c7e6c245e90.jpg

23-Button_plate2b.jpg.6a9e8c2e1d457c167d5d0aee52adab42.jpg

23-Button_plate3b.jpg.203ed10ec271ec7402b9187b2ed61997.jpg

23-Button_plate4b.jpg.8b45b9febc8b68c912ad72bf2120c699.jpg

Hi Joaquín, and thank you for your EI submission and patience!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted, and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of the entire D.O. staff, congratulations!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.

A nice overall build on this armor, sir, but there are a few areas that could use some work to make it look even better!

Your brow appears to be a bit high, even for a Stunt trooper.  Lowering it a few mm should be pretty easy, and will also expose more of the traps at the top.   Reference image

DIdByCz.jpg?1   LI6d3Sf.jpg?1

Reference image
Fzv3d3J.jpg?1

Reference images
                   8XnRDGo.jpg?1    9m5IAvh.jpg?1   2SOkTCj.jpg?1

The paint on the teeth is positioned just right, but is very light and streaky.  One more coat would cover them nicely, make them look a wholelot better, and should take less than 5 minutes.

0p8V63V.jpg?1    

Reference images
QTRntac.jpg?1

Your biceps are riding higher than they should, leaving a larger than normal gap.  Dropping them 15 mm or so would greatly improve the appearance and reduce that gap significantly.

NPtsJR0.jpg    

Reference images                 
hfzUjmU.jpg?1    LoPBgo0.jpg

Excellent job on the placement of the clips on your TD, sir.  It's not a huge deal but worth mentioning that your screw placement is a little off.
                                                                                                                                                  Reference image
HRYrhzN.jpgV4kLROl.jpg?1

The connection of the thigh ammo pack on the outside is higher than the one on the inside, causing it to sit crooked.  It can be arched up or down in the front, but should be consistent on both sides.

r0udZvQ.jpg?1    Xcms7th.jpg 

Reference images
 TZ3kmNj.jpg?1   OTuzzcR.jpg?1

Nice work on that E-11, but the Hengstler counter is too far back and should ideally be moved forward about 10 mm.

hmFFmWR.jpg 

Reference Images                                      From the FISD Blaster reference thread
RFpmrIE.jpg?1     AZS3wKN.jpg?1   sFnuZAA.png?1

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Incredible paint job on those ear bumps, Joaquín, but you need to have one (no more) of the bars painted black.  Preferable the rear one.   SUPER easy fix!!   

Reference images                   

srvK0tH.jpg?1              ncSkkHj.jpg?1   RT7vWPt.jpg?1   YMGDxQU.jpg?1

Another really easy thing that needs just a few minutes to work on is the drop box alignment on your right side.  The left is perfect!  
                                                                 Reference image
tpMQEtO.jpg   C1yK6Tc.jpg?1

In looking at your overall build, I can see you have the talent to take these suggestions to heart and do a fantastic job, sir!
Chalk up another EI for the Spanish Garrison!

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-71970 Requesting SDS Stormtrooper ANH Stunt EIB Status (887)