Is the following armor accepted

TK Weatherford

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-ANH-Stormtrooper-Armor-kit-100-Screen-Accurate/302996746028?hash=item468c036f2c:g:0QsAAMXQq8BQ6vvF

There is this kit on eBay,  made from an original 1977 armor. I wouldn't know but that what he claims. If someone could take a look and be honest. I've been looking around for an armor kit for almost 3 years now and can't decide. Thanks for your time. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-ANH-Stormtrooper-Armor-kit-100-Screen-Accurate/302996746028?hash=item468c036f2c:g:0QsAAMXQq8BQ6vvF

There is this kit on eBay,  made from an original 1977 armor. I wouldn't know but that what he claims. If someone could take a look and be honest. I've been looking around for an armor kit for almost 3 years now and can't decide. Thanks for your time. 

I don’t even have to look at it to tell you stay away. For that price it can’t be good. Have you looked in the getting started section to find a vetted maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which scene of the movie is this from? TFA or TLJ? Was it part of the flashback scene when Luke attacked Ben in his bedroom?

It was originally part of that scene, it’s in the outtakes. In the original story Kylo went to Luke’s room and was like “what’s up dude you got beef with me” that’s the scene it’s from. You probably haven’t seen it cause I’m an uber fan and George Lucas personally gave me a copy. If your interested I’ve ordered a few more sets of Kyle armor, and since the website is now shut down these babies are rare. I’m gonna sell the full Kylo set and a George Lucas autographed copy of the movie for 5k I’ll do $4500 for any 501st member, $4200 to any member that can send me the cash within the next 10 minutes. I don’t accept PayPal it has to be a money order or small unmarked bills left in a brown paper bag at a designated area

On 12/15/2018 at 4:08 PM, TheSwede said:

Looking very smart there Frank:duim:

Some suggestions to improve the overall look.

- The use of gloves

- The use of a black undersuit

- The use of a balaclava to hide some skin

- Perhaps some lens material to help hide the eyes, sunglasses might also do the trick

- some sort of wide black material around the waist, a smoking belt maybe

- additional pics to show the boots

And that´s it, with just a few adjustments you will have a costume to be really proud of but the accuracy of the build is up to the applicant - best of luck in joining the Sith Lords:salute:

Ugh why is everyone in the 501st so elitist!  Yeah he's missing a few minor details but geez, we gotta stop being so hung up on that!

:P

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Alay said:

Ugh why is everyone in the 501st so elitist!  Yeah he's missing a few minor details but geez, we gotta stop being so hung up on that!

:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:

You tell em' Sarah!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Frank,

I actually think this was a great idea for you to do this..

With your Money Sacrifice you have tried and tested this (Scammer? Company?)

I hope this gets indexed as hell so no one needs to waste their money on this.

maybe you helped them to close down with your excellent reviews!

• Like 1

Follow up to this.... My credit card company has refunded the money since the Company has not answered the repeated attempts to contact them. I don’t plan on doing this again anytime soon but I hesitate to say I’ll never do it again. If was definitely interesting and fun, and you never know.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Now can we see it's viking funeral on your bbq pics?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lol that would have been a fun idea, but as soon as it cleared my card I tossed it. Didn’t want it sitting around too long, there was no need for the constant reminder.