TK Weatherford

Is the following armor accepted

My father's brothers' nephew's cousin's former roommate ordered one of these kits, he was pretty happy:

j-stormtrooper.jpg&key=86c48d3c2464b86a05f3a7675ad03d6cb8d4b46012125ccbab37e59a902b3701

Lol! Like a garbage can on his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, phil said:

Just to back up what others have said, no.  The "completed photo" is a computer render, the photos look to be screen shots from another listing, and there's a few other issues I can see that would make clearance problematic.  At best this is a poor quality recast.

Your best bet is to read through these threads and then if you have any specific questions we can help you more then

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/19329-where-what-and-whom-to-avoid-when-buying/

A few years ago a guy I know bought a set of Rossi race leathers from China, the price was £150, to buy them from a Dainese shop would cost £1,300 to £1,500

Needless to say.... we in the biking community warned him before the purchase... he thought hay... might as well.... what he got was unbelievable.... in a bad way...

If the deal is too good to be true.... it isn’t a deal... it’s a scam

Someone in a facebook group posted what he got after ordering from rebatesesg.com

Here is a picture:

image.png

So be aware and don't order unless you want a cheap costume for your kids.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ripper_L said:

Someone in a facebook group posted what he got after ordering from rebatesesg.com

Here is a picture:

image.png

Let us know how it goes @Frank75139  :rolleyes:

I put a comment on that page warning people it won’t be the real thing at that price.My comment got taken down.

these scams are popping up everywhere right now.  Including my garrison's Facebook recruit page.

unfortunately it seems scammers have easy pickings during the holidays.

- ps @ABS80 i've seen that image as well.  A few times...

• Like 1

The whole reason why I created this detachment was for reasons like this - when I joined (before Facebook) there were also a lot of scams, mostly EBay but also garrison veterans pushing new folk to their "buddies" recast crap (for lack of a better word).

But the forum solved many problems, having attaches in the garrison has helped tons too.  We created our own Facebook page to try to get people who are Facebook-centric, but aren't doing as well as hoped.  We really need more "Facebook attaches" to help with outreach.

We do our best, but alas can't get to everyone.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2018 at 9:57 AM, Ripper_L said:

Here is a picture:

image.png

Damn. I cant make a Deathtrooper out of that.  It will clash with the little pumpkin.

• Like 1

Here is a picture:

image.png

Guaranteed Legion approval!!!NOT!

• Like 1

Here is a picture:

image.png

New pic for CRL?

• Like 1

Good news everyone! My package has been shipped. Not sure how long it’ll take but I’m assuming it’ll take a month to get here.

• Like 4

Was looking at the site again and they added some wording to most of the Star Wars pics. Guess people have been complaining

27f4b41cdf88e788a8cb5105eb6c3e65.jpg&key=48dd4be34ec76b8d444bfd01f77196e627ed999934e7677cfc68ff5b1c720a87

df1abd8752035d163dc43a4664d8b982.jpg&key=2baca5c15da021b0fb6b4b7b03e03e66d4075cf687b1d1f3755e2b60cd7bce19

6ca2eda2ec923a95c4b8aab2d5a8a8f6.jpg&key=096a2c90edd896f23ed3251f7e796a8c9cd2f169fce574bec85b6a0350187858

084f3f555401749ee50de6636a679532.jpg&key=83eeebf11023a696379e91a0661bdcad4a24cf8276fd53b7a702cb27128603c5

Ok didn’t notice them before

“Subject to change”.... code for, “We are sending you a box of crap, hope you enjoy it.”

• Like 3

Inb4 they actually send an Anovos kit and Frank reminds us about it constantly :laugh1:

Here's where I bought from...

Linky

It was $46.00, which seems too good to be true, but they did have pictures and look at those reviews!

Did you get an actual PJ onsie? Now I’m interested to see what I end up with. Did you contact them about a return?