Is the following armor accepted

TK Weatherford

Okay, so you guys tell me if I'm just being nitpicky...

What I ordered...
VWIHzcS.jpg&key=f1b54aa6f14901d2dd5167805cc55e96c15c2a892903c3b2f58f29faee06f5ce

What I received...
y9rOrKP.jpg&key=ec998a9e124f20536ebc9ff10a5af4211ee5fecbfb8a5ad03e8f211760c6e7bc

I'm guessing that I misunderstood "durable PU Leather,top notch quality fabric has been used with outstanding craftsmanship,highly durable, comfortable and easy to wear." I thought PU leather would mean Leather like or leather look. I guess PU stands for pee-yew.

I also misunderstood, "Including: A jumpsuit+ Gloves+ Belt + Helmet + shoes"
Maybe I got the deluxe version where they were able to combine all of those elements into one item?

I'm also sensing that sarcasm doesn't come across on message boards very well.

Dude your way to nit pickey. That’s spot on and even in time for the movie rerelease. Your gonna look awesome wearing that to the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I ordered...
VWIHzcS.jpg&key=f1b54aa6f14901d2dd5167805cc55e96c15c2a892903c3b2f58f29faee06f5ce

What I received...
y9rOrKP.jpg&key=ec998a9e124f20536ebc9ff10a5af4211ee5fecbfb8a5ad03e8f211760c6e7bc

I'm guessing that I misunderstood "durable PU Leather,top notch quality fabric has been used with outstanding craftsmanship,highly durable, comfortable and easy to wear." I thought PU leather would mean Leather like or leather look. I guess PU stands for pee-yew.

Maybe I got the deluxe version where they were able to combine all of those elements into one item?

How long did shipping take? Mine is in the mail just curious when it’ll be here

57 minutes ago, Frank75139 said:

How long did shipping take? Mine is in the mail just curious when it’ll be here

I ordered it late September/early October thinking I would get it for Halloween. I think they claim 72 hour shipping. Anyways it was closer to two months. I’m starting to think these aren’t the most truthful people to deal with.

• Like 2

I ordered it late September/early October thinking I would get it for Halloween. I think they claim 72 hour shipping. Anyways it was closer to two months. I’m starting to think these aren’t the most truthful people to deal with.

Lol, I guess I’ll get mine in the end of January then. It’s shipped and it went through the China post office on 11/28 but it’s got no further updates.

On 12/4/2018 at 9:43 AM, Big Deal said:

What I ordered...

VWIHzcS.jpg

What I received...

y9rOrKP.jpg

Why did you post the same picture twice?

• Like 4

On 12/4/2018 at 3:42 PM, justjoseph63 said:

Did anyone notice that Deadpool's boots are on backward?  Not on the wrong feet, but facing the wrong direction. lol.

i was literally about to post that.

"oh look its the "walk backwards to hide the direction you are really going DP and its easier whan you can literally twist your legs around to do it."

On 12/6/2018 at 2:37 PM, phil said:

o. m. f. g.  i just threw up in my mouth a bit.

"meets 501st regulations"

so many rivets.  and 2 inch cover strips. and bubbly armour. and... and... and ...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sylverbard said:

so many rivets.  and 2 inch cover strips. and bubbly armour. and... and... and ...

...and some poor soul will spend a crap-ton of hard earned money on a ton of crap.  Sad... just sad.

On 12/12/2018 at 4:23 AM, justjoseph63 said:

...and some poor soul will spend a crap-ton of hard earned money on a ton of crap.  Sad... just sad.

some days i wish there really were internet police.

14 minutes ago, Frank75139 said:

And it has arrived....

1cd03fe700a9b80f5386c8f6131d7233.jpg

It’s as amazing as we all assumed!!!!!!

82331d0981ceb8658395c06a260d5ae2.jpg

Gonna get suited up and get my pics submitted for approval this week.

Congrats Frank!  It’s a beaut!  I commend you for taking the chance. 

You don’t get many costumes that fit straight outta the box but this one requires no tailoring at all. I’m very happy with my purchase, this is spot on accurate. I asked my neighbor to look at it and he said it looks accurate as far as he can tell, he’s blind but a great guy and I trust his opinion. Very pleased with my purchase.

06f47bc6443f77e4257424d2bfdc2833.jpg

• Like 4

Looking very smart there Frank:duim:

Some suggestions to improve the overall look.

- The use of gloves

- The use of a black undersuit

- The use of a balaclava to hide some skin

- Perhaps some lens material to help hide the eyes, sunglasses might also do the trick

- some sort of wide black material around the waist, a smoking belt maybe

- additional pics to show the boots

And that´s it, with just a few adjustments you will have a costume to be really proud of but the accuracy of the build is up to the applicant - best of luck in joining the Sith Lords:salute:

• Like 1

Looking very smart there Frank:duim:

Some suggestions to improve the overall look.
- The use of gloves
- The use of a black undersuit
- The use of a balaclava to hide some skin
- Perhaps some lens material to help hide the eyes, sunglasses might also do the trick
- some sort of wide black material around the waist, a smoking belt maybe
- additional pics to show the boots

And that´s it, with just a few adjustments you will have a costume to be really proud of but the accuracy of the build is up to the applicant - best of luck in joining the Sith Lords:salute:

Not to try and call you out or anything but come on really? All that? You may be somewhat of a legend here amongst the TKs but you obviously know nothing about Sith Lords.

• Like 2